Skyline University College has launched the Girls and Young Women Empowerment through Education Program on April 19, 2022, with an aim of providing a five million dirhams fund that will be granted as sponsorship for the AY 22-23 to 100 expatriate female students residing in UAE.
This program is part of SUC's initiatives to make the vision of Mr. Kamal Puri, Founder of Skyline University College and Chairman of Skyline International Group, Ltd., of using education to empower girls and women, a reality.
The program is open to girls and young women of any nationality - expatriates residing in the UAE. It also entails assisting students in finding employment while completing their studies.
Terms and Condition
- Fee waiver granted is based on SUC scholarship/fee waiver policy under Young Women Empowerment program especially for Expatriate Female students of all nationalities residing in UAE and is subject to change or being revoked at any given point of time where necessary information will be shared with the students in advance about the same through their portal.
- Expatriate Female students are eligible only for one type of fee waiver/scholarship throughout the period of their studies.
- Expatriate Female student with TOC will also be eligible to apply under Young Girl Empowerment.
- All undertakings and documents mentioned in the application checklist for local and international students should be completed within the first semester, non-compliance will forfeit the scholarship applied.
- If student cancels admission before completion of the program, any outstanding fee must be cleared before release of any educational documents.
Graduation fee and other miscellaneous fee are applicable as per published fee structure and SUC policy & procedures.