- To encourage and involve faculty, staff and students to enhance brand value of SUC.
- To encourage faculty, staff and students to contribute to community development Activities
- To invite and encourage faculty, staff and students to initiate and actively participate in community services
Frequently Asked Questions
The members of the Services Committee are selected at the beginning of every fall semester. Following are the positions for which the selections are done.:
1. President (Senior/Junior)
2. Secretary (Senior/Junior)
4. Public relation.
- Initiating or suggesting a proposal for conducting the events in innovative way of reaching out to the society
- Contribution to the successful implementation service committee programs.
- Fulfilling the assigned responsibility in the conduct of the event