Transfer - St. Cloud state university
Skyline University College’s paves the way for business or information technology students to finish their degree at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota, USA.
Skyline University College offers an option for students to graduates form St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, USA.
About TRANSFERING PROGRAM
Skyline University College is allowing students successfully to pursue a bachelor’s degree by first earning two academic years at Skyline University College, Sharjah - UAE. Then transferring to tow academic years at St. Cloud State University, Minnesota- USA. This approach to earning a four-year degree commonly referred to a transfer program.
Skyline University College guarantees that students who complete two years Bachelor of Business or Information technology at Skyline university college, Sharjah -UAE have the opportunity to transfer their credits of two academic years and earn a bachelor’s degree at St. Cloud State University, Minnesota – USA by successfully completing two academic years.
The transferring program is a plan of study to complete your bachelor's degree after two academic years at Skyline University College and completion successfully, and an additional two years at St. Cloud State University. As students’ progress successfully toward the completion of two academic years at Skyline, this agreement will ensure that seamless transition of students into bachelor of Business or Information Technology at St. Cloud state university, Minnesota- USA.
[acc_item title="Why Skyline University College?"]
The fast-growing 8000+ alumni in the Middle East! Skyline guarantees are excellent learning experience. Sterling training ground as you prepare for the future.
- The programs offered by SUC are recognized locally and internationally.
- The UAE Ministry of Education (MOE) accredits skyline.
- It is located on the border of Sharjah and Dubai, which strategically occupies 40 acres of land in University City of Sharjah.
- High-Caliber Professionals
- Beyond its expertise and established identity in the education sector,
- Skyline takes pride of its faculty members with exceptional teaching skills. Faculty members at Skyline holds a Doctorate Degree and have done numerous researches and case studies locally and internationally.
- Relevant Affiliations
- Skyline has numerous tie-ups & collaborations with UAE government, corporates, & universities abroad. These partnerships have placed the students as the top benefactors to broaden their exposure and knowledge. Workshops, exchange students and teachers, scholarships, internships & placements are mainly highlighted in each MOU.
- A Community of Diversity
- Skyline boasts a diverse community of more than 65 nationalities from around the world. Over the years, Skyline has witnessed students' profound growth in their social framework by means of constant interaction and involvement with various school activities inside and outside the campus. As a result, students are immersed in a socially and culturally unique environment, which enables their ability to absorb information from different perspectives.
- Internships and Placements
- Skyline has a dedicated office that facilitates internships and placements to graduating students. Corporate Affairs Office's top priority is to give students the best exposure in different industries. It acts as the middle-man between students and the real world. These internships and placements prepare the students with a comprehensive view of their future career in Business, Finance, Tourism and Hospitality, and IT.
- Weekend Studies
- Can't find time to study? Skyline got you covered. Skyline is one of the first universities in UAE to offer weekend classes for its Undergraduate & Graduate programs. Skyline believes that it's never too late to catch-up with your studies while working. The weekend program opens a great opportunity to people with hectic schedules during weekdays to pursue higher education.
[acc_item title="Quick facts by the numbers St. Cloud state university"]
- More than 14,000 students
- 100-acre campus
- Beaver Islands, a group of more than 30 islands
- 200 majors, minors and pre-professional programs
- More than 60 graduate programs
- Two doctoral degrees
- Founded in 1869
- 24th on Forbes magazine's “Best Small Places for Businesses and Careers."
- Forbes magazine's "America's Top Colleges."
- 200+ clubs and organizations
- Hundreds of courses offered online each semester
- 4-time Division II National Champions, Huskies Wrestling