Skyline Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center
The inception of Skyline Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (SEIC) is the result of the vision of the founder president of Skyline University Mr. Kamal Puri. The SEIC@SUC aims to encourage students to explore their entrepreneurial capabilities and develop an entrepreneurial mindset. The Center nurtures an entrepreneurial culture at SUC and the region. The SEIC also contributes toward entrepreneurial education and facilitates students to start and incubate their own businesses in UAE and the region. It enables students to build entrepreneurial networks to promote their new businesses.
- To promote an entrepreneurial culture among student and the community.
- To develop skills in generating innovative business ideas revolving around social causes and sustainability.
- To nurture research, analysis and evaluation skills which support in understanding business environment, market opportunities and networking
- To be able to design effective business plans.
- To establish long-term relationships with investors, venture capitalists, Chamber of commerce, government agencies and other entrepreneurial development organizations in the ecosystem.
The Center is dedicated to achieving its objectives by engaging members in various entrepreneurial activities during an academic year. Although the following activities are planned and organized under the umbrella of this center, this list is not exhaustive as the center can plan any activities that promote entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Arranging brainstorming sessions for innovative business ideas.
- Participating in industry interactions on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Arrange and participate in business events.
- Arrange and participate in business plan competitions.
SEIC is open to SUC students who are interested in pursuing entrepreneurship. Students can participate in the activities conducted by the center through registration.
- Opportunity to participate, volunteer and attend networking events
- Access to mentoring opportunities from industry experts
- Access to IT-facilities and meeting rooms
- Use Business Plan Software and Entrepreneurship Simulation games