Media and Communication Department (MCD) at Skyline University College (SUC) handles online and offline media related activities and transmits constant communication to relevant audiences. The department is under the Director – Marketing and Communications and is committed to strengthening the university’s image and increasing brand awareness nationally, regionally, and internationally. It primarily plays a key role in disseminating and communicating the university’s message to both internal and external audience. The department is divided into five functions: Content Management, Design Management, Website, FAQ, and Portal Management, SMO and SEO, Video and Online Campaign Management.
The department is responsible for creating a positive image and good representation of SUC in various offline and online channels. MCD provides information and news about the university’s activities, events, and achievements; coordinates the public and media relations efforts; develops the university’s main webpages; and ensures the proper usage of the university’s brand in online and offline campaigns and in all social media channels.
1. To represent Skyline with a positive image in all channels locally and internationally.
2. To create contents as required by the concerned department and circulate these contents internally and externally.
3. To create positive branding image offline and online
4. To plan and manage the Digital and Online Marketing for SUC
5. To monitor and report articles posted on the Knowledge updates section
6. Maintain media relation with print and online.
Facilities and Services Provided
The MCD supports all departments in all university events and activities in terms of artwork designs, contents, social media updates, video creations, and press coordination. An MCD Requisition Form is disseminated to all departments to be filled-up for all requests and submitted 6 weeks prior to the event or activity. The MCD works in priority basis and as per the calendar and timely requests from the requesting departments.
Content Development & Media Relations
- Press release content of important events and activities of the university for local and international
- Social media content of weekly internal and external activities of the university for local and international
- Website content for News and Events
- Ad content for newspaper, magazine, e-mailer, and newsletter
- University publication review and edit
- Website pages’ content review
- Content management calendar for academic and non-academic
- Organizational policy review and development
- University copyright review and development
- University E-newsletter content
- Tracking changing trends
- Creating content for
- Virtual Tour
- Hold Message
- Corporate Video
Design, Website, Portal, Faq's and Mobile App
- Artworks for local and international SUC events and activities
- Design collaterals for internal and external Newsline, Flyers, Brochures, Banners, posters, stands, and advertisements for international and local
- Develop E-newsletter
- Monthly Knowledge Updates
- Weekly Industry Updates
- Website design, structure, and updates
- University Portal design and updates
- University FAQ’s design and updates
- University publication design and structure
- Mobile app structure, design (User Interface) and updates
Video and Online Design Management
- Video creation for all requesting department and international offices
- Video creation for all online paid and organic posts
- Animation video creation to increase branding and generate leads
- Online designs for online campaigns
- Videos for events organized by SUC
Digital Management - SEO, SMO, Knowledge Updates, Website Listing and Ranking, Online Chat
- University content postings on various social media platforms
- University website high visibility on the internet through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- University website strong online presence on social media through Social Media Optimization
- Knowledge Update fortnightly and monthly updates
- Database of website listings and website ranking improvement
- Chat (Live Admin)
- Quantum Agency for all digital and online support to increase SUC visibility
- Online Planning
- Paid Campaign
- Organic Campaign
- Review and update of Budget
What is the role of Media and Communication Department?
The Media and Communications Department (MCD) at Skyline University College MCD handles the online and offline media-related activities and communicates SUC’s message to relevant audiences. One of its goals is to strengthen the university’s image and increase brand awareness nationally, regionally, and internationally.
MCD provides information and news about the university’s activities, events and achievements; coordinates with the public and the media to communicate the Skyline brand; develops the university’s main webpages; provides photography and videography services; ensures the proper usage of the university’s branding guidelines; and oversees the university community’s participations in external events.
The MCD team is responsible for creating a positive image and good representation of SUC in various offline and online channels. The team provides information and news about the university’s activities, events, and achievements.
What facilities does Media and Communication Department provide?
What is the website update policy of Media and Communication Department?
What is the role of Communication Department in Knowledge Updates?
What is Media and Communication Department policy on Press and PR?
What is the procedure for seeking support from Media & Communication Department?
How can Media and Communication Department be contacted?