TEEN MBA - ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS
This program trains students in business planning, management, marketing and basic financial concepts while learning how to organize and operate a small business. Students will understand the elements of a business plan and its effect on the success of a small business. Students will demonstrate competency by preparing, describing (defending) and presenting a basic business plan. This course includes classroom instruction and computer laboratory activities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- The Entrepreneurial Process
- Design Thinking Process
- Empathizing and identification of Market Needs & Data collection from the clients and users
- Defining the problem
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats and Brainstorming
- Learning to Prototype and Test
- Matching your finances
- Leading and Networking
- Marketing gimmicks for my business
- Knowing the UAE Labor Law to sustain the business
WHO CAN ATTEND?
High School/Secondary School students (at least Grade 9) with good reading, writing, and speaking skills in the English language.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
10 Hours (Online Classes)
COST OF THE PROGRAM
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Emirates ID copy
- 2 passport size photographs
- Vaccination Certificate (if applicable)
FOR MORE INFO
Kindly note our timings are Monday – Thursday 9:30 AM -1:30 PM and 5:30 PM – 09:30 PM & Friday 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.