Marketing and Retail Management - Goals
- To develop an understanding of various dimensions of marketing and retail management concepts to analyze market situations.
- To develop skills to communicate with target markets.
- To develop understanding of marketing and retail management processes and operations in distribution and supply chain management.
- To develop analytical thinking, evaluating and solving marketing and retail management problems.
Marketing and Retail Management - Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of the major, student will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts, principles and theories of marketing and retail management functions.
- Demonstrate the use of skills, tools and techniques for problem solving in marketing and retail management operations.
- Apply marketing and retail management concepts and techniques to analyze market trends.
- Plan, analyze, implement and evaluate the marketing and retail management programs under various situations of businesses.
- Evaluate policies and formulate appropriate marketing and retail management strategies for business organizations.
Marketing & Retail Management Courses
Integrated Marketing Communication
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Retail Store Operations
Retail Merchandizing and Pricing
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Visual Merchandizing and Display
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT - UNDERGRADUATE
- High School Qualification
- English Language Proficiency
- Mathematics Proficiency
- Marketing & Sales Executive
- Distribution/Logistics/Supply chain Executive
- Territory Sales Executive
- Institutional Marketing & Sales Executive
- Marketing of Services Executive
- Merchandising Executive
- Visual Merchandiser
- Product Executive
- Brand Executive
- Creative Executive
- Media Planning/Buying/Selling Executive
- Account Executive @ Marketing Communications Firm
- Market Research Executive
- Market Analyst
- Digital/Social Media/Marketing Executive
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Mall/Facility Management Executive
Common sectors for graduates
- Consumer discretionary
- Information technology
- Communication services
- Real estate
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Specialty retailers
- Clothing Stores
- Auto Retailers
- Home furnishing retailers
- Drug Stores
- Department Stores