The School of Business (SoB) External Advisory Council (EAC) plays a crucial role in advising the School's Dean on the development of strategies for regional and international growth. Additionally, the council provides guidance on ensuring the sustainability of each program within the school and the implementation of these strategies. The Dean of the School of Business chairs the EAC and integrates their recommendations and insights into the school's planning and operations.
- To recommend strategies for the sustainable growth of the school.
- To provide advice on improving the quality of academic programs and services offered by the school.
- To propose initiatives for building the school's brand.
- To offer guidance on student placement, internships, and live projects.
- To make suggestions regarding training, consulting, and community service initiatives.
External Advisory Council Members
School of Business
DESIGNATION & ORGANIZATION
|Mr. Ashish Panjabi||CEO -JACKY'S Business Solutions|
|Mr. Tarek El Sakka||CEO Dubai Refreshment|
|H.E. Khalid Bin Butti Al Hajeri||Director, University City|
|Ms. Leena Parwani||CEO LETS Plan Here Insurance|
|Dr. Faisel Ikram||President, Pakistan Association Dubai|
|Mr. Mohammad Al Khaja||President Alumni Association|
|Ms. Elif Pekçetin||Founding Partner, Felix International L.L.C.|
|Mr. Ahmed Al Khateeb||Parent Representative, Al Baraha Hospital Dubai|
|Dr. Raed Abdallah||Principal - Taryam American Private School|
|Dr. Lara Nabil Abdallah||School Executive Principal, Dubai Modern Education School|
|Ms. Elena Cruz||CEO & Founder, Infinite Communities|
|Dr. Mary Jane||CEO Prime Group|
|Mr. Shafiq ur Rehman||President, ICPAD- UAE CHAPTER(A|
Professional wing of PAD) ,Partner of AAA Group
|Prof. Firdaus Abdullah||Dean -Faculty of Business & Management|
|Mr. Abraham Kah||CEO MAI Group|
|Abdullah Al-Harmoozi||DGCX Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange Head of Outreach &|