The UAE by virtue of its location between Asia major and African continents provide crucial advantage for exports and re-exports from this region. In addition to the location advantage the economic policies on imports and exports and free zone facilities extended to manufacturing, trading and logistics for products and service sector has led to an exponential growth in foreign direct investments and foreign trading activities. To understand and operate international business transactions and to participate in strategic management decision process, qualified manpower in this field is required. BBA in International Business provides the details of operations and management of international business in its various dimensions & contexts and equips the students to execute their responsibilities. BBA in International Business gives students an opportunity to focus and understand how business is conducted on a global scale, and how it is different from a domestic enterprise.
International Business - Goals
- To develop an understanding of international business operations.
- To enable students understand the role of direct foreign investments, international monetary agencies and international trade organizations.
- To provide awareness of the best practices in international business decision making of the functional areas of management including business projects.
- To develop an understanding of issues in international business strategies and multicultural influences.
International Business - Objectives
After successful completion of the major, student will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of operations of international trade organizations.
- Use techniques of logistics & supply chain management.
- Demonstrate skills in managing clients and customer relationships globally.
- Apply functions, tools and techniques of international business operations& marketing.
- Apply knowledge and skills in the areas of project planning, scheduling, budgeting and controlling.
- Evaluate policies and formulate appropriate strategies for international business organizations.
The world economy is a much bigger work at hand and dealing with the local and foreign trades and investors is a daunting task. Nonetheless, Skyline’s BBA in International Business teaches you to beat the odds, broadens your perspective in global competition, and expands your knowledge in international market. This program aims at producing globally competitive professionals of the future.
- Expatriate Service Coordinators
- Entrepreneurs in International Trade
- International Economist
- Import/Export Compliance Specialist (Or Customs Compliance)
- Management Analyst
- Export/Import Managers
- Franchise Opportunities
- Marketing Specialists Product Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- International Banking
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- International Management Consultant
- Foreign Sales Representative
- International Trade and Customs Manager
- Sales Analysts International Marketing Director
- Financial Controller
- Multinational Manager
- Business Development Director
- International Foreign Policy Advisor
Common sectors for graduates
Opportunities are widely available with:
- accountancy firms
- building societies
- high street banks
- insurance companies
- investment banks
- management consultancies
- recruitment agencies
- technology companies.