International Business - Goals
- To develop an understanding of international business operations.
- To enable students understand the role of direct foreign investments, international monetary agencies and international trade organizations.
- To provide awareness of the best practices in international business decision making of the functional areas of management including business projects.
- To develop an understanding of issues in international business strategies and multicultural influences.
International Business - Objectives
After successful completion of the major, student will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of operations of international trade organizations.
- Use techniques of logistics & supply chain management.
- Demonstrate skills in managing clients and customer relationships globally.
- Apply functions, tools and techniques of international business operations& marketing.
- Apply knowledge and skills in the areas of project planning, scheduling, budgeting and controlling.
- Evaluate policies and formulate appropriate strategies for international business organizations.
Economics of International Business
Export & Import Management
Comparative Global Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Business Project Management
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT - UNDERGRADUATE
- High School Qualification
- English Language Proficiency
- Mathematics Proficiency
- Expatriate Service Coordinators
- Entrepreneurs in International Trade
- International Economist
- Import/Export Compliance Specialist (Or Customs Compliance)
- Management Analyst
- Export/Import Managers
- Franchise Opportunities
- Marketing Specialists Product Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- International Banking
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- International Management Consultant
- Foreign Sales Representative
- International Trade and Customs Manager
- Sales Analysts International Marketing Director
- Financial Controller
- Multinational Manager
- Business Development Director
- International Foreign Policy Advisor
Common sectors for graduates
- accountancy firms
- building societies
- high street banks
- insurance companies
- investment banks
- management consultancies
- recruitment agencies
- technology companies.