The Level 6 Professional Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management provides an industry-relevant postgraduate academic route for those who want to build towards a bachelor's degree qualification or improve their career progression.
This programme is CTH's ultimate undergraduate level award and has been expressly designed to provide almost all of the learning provided by a British university bachelor’s degree programme in hospitality and tourism.
In fact, graduates of this programme are able to convert their award into a recognised British university bachelor’s degree from Derby University simply by completing an additional three units that can be studied online.
- The Strategic Impact of the Business Environment
- Business Strategy for Hospitality and Tourism
- Managing Events for Hospitality and Tourism
- Quality Management for Hospitality and Tourism
Admission to this programme is open to those students who have completed an appropriate Level 5 qualification in a relevant subject, such as a CTH Level 5 Advanced Diploma, or a relevant HND.
Applicants should be at least 19+ years of age, have at least English IELTS 5.5 level (or equivalent) and possess high level academic study skills (Harvard referencing and criticality).
Level 6 Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management comprises of four modules which can be completed in two semesters.
At the end of the course, the Diploma will be awarded to the students who have cleared the Quizzes, Mid-Terms and the Final exams of all the modules as per the prescribed schedule.
Course Fee: AED 18,000
(Fees are subject to 5% VAT in line with Federal Decree-Law No. 8 of 2017)
• 2 Passport size photographs
• Passport Copy
• Visa Copy or Emirates ID Copy
• Mark Sheet / Transcript
• Fee as specified in Fee Policy
For course cancelled by Institution:
• 100% refund of course fee
For course cancelled by student:
• 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
• Registration fee is non-refundable and the remaining fee will be computed as of the date of cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions
• Course and exam dates are subject to change
• Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled
• Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch
• Conduct of course module is subject to availability/running of classes in that semester
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.