The Certificate in Human Resource Management is three months program designed especially for those with little or no human resource experience, and are willing to excel in this field. The course provides a sound foundation for those who wish to provide participants from industry or the one who is beginner with the skill to understand and develop the knowledge, methods and skills necessary to meet the human resource challenges of today's changing workplace and workforce.
The certificate gives you a strong foundation in current HR best practices. It also prepares you to lead the strategic deployment of human capital in today's corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations and small businesses.
|This program is designed for those who intend to make a career in Humann Resource profiles in the Companies either starting at an entry level, or those who already have a place in the industry but without the professional qualification required . |
The following basic skills are required:
Before joining the Basic Ramp Handling course, it is recommended the candidate complete the Airline Customer Services and the Basic Load Control course
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Good foundation of basic mathematics.
|The opportunities are increasing with the growing need for highly trained professional managers with the skills to plan, hire, train, manage, retain, and develop tomorrow's workforce. Professionals in human resources management participate in strategic planning, address legal and ethical issues, manage complex budgets, serve as in-house consultants on organizational behavior, and act as change managers. |
- Human Resource Management Strategic HRM- role of a HR Manager
- Human Resources Planning – Objectives HRP Process -Manpower Estimation - Job analysis - Job Description-Job Specification Recruitment, Sources of Recruitment - Selection Process-Placement and Induction -Retention of Employees.
- Training and Development
- Career Planning
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management System
- Different methods of Performance Appraisal
- Competency Management
- Compensation Management
- Job Evaluation-Incentives and Benefits
- Productivity Management
- Industrial relations
- Grievance Procedure - Collective Bargaining-Settlement of Disputes
- Retirement/Separation - Superannuation Voluntary Retirement Schemes-Resignation Discharge-Dismissal -Suspension-Layoff
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Course Days: Sun-Thu
- Course Timings – 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: Internal
- Exam Duration: 1 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 4,000 - (Fees subject to change)
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
- For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee
- For course cancelled by student:
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
- No refund after the commencement of course
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.