Why ACCA at Skyline University
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants. It was established in 1904. With more than 208,000 members and 503,000 registered students, it is one of the largest and fastest growing professional accountancy body today. ACCA qualifications are recognized in 179 countries around the globe.
The ACCA qualification covers a broad range of subjects: Financial and Management Accounting, Law, Financial Management, Taxation, Governance and Business Analysis. ACCA Qualification is designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practicing in accounting firms, or pursuing a career in business.
Why ACCA at Skyline University
At Skyline University College we are not only committed to provide you with the knowledge to help you pass your ACCA exams but also to equip you with the skills and professional development to ensure your success in your career.
Followings are some of the reasons for you to keep SUC at your top priority when choosing your study destination for ACCA:
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members (all of our ACCA trainers are members of ACCA equipped with experience in both academic and professional fields)
- Minimum 40 lecture hours per subject
- Full syllabus coverage with extensive exam practice
- ACCA Approved Computer Based Exam Center
- Highly affordable fee structure
- Free revision sessions and mock exams
- Morning and evening classes
- 60-acre purpose built campus (largest among all ACCA institutes in UAE)
- Range of other facilities (multiple sports grounds, library, gym, common rooms, cafeteria)
- Internships and job placements
- Enjoyments the full university life (world tours, sports events, music concerts, festivals, student clubs and societies)
SUC Provides students with:
Highly Qualified Faculty Members – Qualified and Experienced
Our mentors are experts in their subject areas. SUC keeps their knowledge up to date with training and seminars. They are highly qualified to equip students with the necessary skills to adapt to the changing industries.
Personal Approach to Teaching – Sensitive Approach to Teaching
Our mentors are used to multicultural settings; hence, they are culturally sensitive. They are not only passionate about what they teach, but they are also passionate about the people whom they instill knowledge to. Students at SUC are encouraged to share their ideas and ask questions. The faculty members are always available for the students.
AACA CBE Centre - Meets the standard of ACCA
SUC is an ACCA Approved Computer-Based Exam (CBE) Center since 2009.
State-of-the-Art Facilities – Offers well-equipped modern facilities
SUC is located at the heart of the prestigious University City of Sharjah. The campus has spacious and well-equipped facilities. It also offers transportation facilities.
Please contact our office in UAE for more information about ACCA courses and certification. Or visit our university college which is only 30 minutes away from Dubai.
University City of Sharjah, UAE.