A more substantive management programme, that offers learners a chance to study the hospitality industry from a decision-making and strategic aspect.
The course aims to provide students with an understanding of the managerial, decision-making and leadership aspects of the hospitality industry. In addition it is also designed to develop independent research and study skills required when working at senior managerial level in the industry.
Therefore, the Level 5 Advanced Diploma is an excellent preparation for either entry to the workplace or as a springboard into final year bachelors degree level study.
Understanding Funding and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
Human Resource Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Customer Relationship Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Contemporary Issues in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Food and Beverage Management
Facilities Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Entry is open to graduates of the CTH Level 4 Diploma (or equivalent approved qualification), 18+ years of age, with at least IELTS 5.5 English (or equivalent) and demonstrable academic study skills.
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management comprises of seven modules which can be completed in two semesters.
At the end of the course, the Diploma will be awarded to the students who have cleared the Quizzes, Mid-Terms and the Final exams of all the modules as per the prescribed schedule.
Course Fee: AED 15,000
(Fees are subject to 5% VAT in line with Federal Decree-Law No. 8 of 2017)
• 2 Passport size photographs
• Passport Copy
• Visa Copy or Emirates ID Copy
• Mark Sheet / Transcript
• Fee as specified in Fee Policy
For course cancelled by Institution:
• 100% refund of course fee
For course cancelled by student:
• 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
• Registration fee is non-refundable and the remaining fee will be computed as of the date of cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions
• Course and exam dates are subject to change
• Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled
• Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch
• Conduct of course module is subject to availability/running of classes in that semester
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.