The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally. CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.
The CTH Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management has been designed to provide participants with an understanding of the global structure of tourism and hospitality industry and its components. This program enables the participant to have basic knowledge of tourism industry and its intricacies. It is an internationally recognized certificate which equips the participant with skills and knowledge of operations and management of the tourism sector.
- This program is designed for those aspiring to work and be a part of the ever growing tourism industry.
- People who are already working in the tourism sector and various travel desks can receive formal education through these programs.
- Student currently pursuing their undergraduate degrees in Travel and Tourism
Qualification recommended to join this course:
High School/Secondary School with good reading, writing, and speaking skills in the English language.
Upon completion of the program the candidates are qualified to enter a variety of tourism sectors including: travel agencies, tour companies, airlines, cruise lines, hotels, government tourism departments, resorts, and many other related companies. This qualification also equips students to start and run his/her own tourism enterprise.
- Introduction to Tourism Management
- The Tourism System
- The Tourism Product, Tourist Markets, Tourism Marketing
- Economic Impacts of Tourism
- Socio-cultural and Environmental Impacts of Tourism
- Transportation, Accommodation
- Hospitality management
- Destination Management, NTO
- Travel geography and its influence on Air Transport, Time calculations
- Sources of information used in the compilation of airfares.
- Fare construction principles, Airline Ticketing Travel agents and agencies
- Starting a travel agency
- Services offered by a travel agency
- Tour Operation, Programming of tours, Costing of tours
- Reservations and Documentation
- The impact of the Internet on tourism and hospitality industry
- Application of the Internet for the Tourism sector
- Tourism Enterprises and entrepreneurship
- Mechanized reservation systems
- Airline packages, pricing travel itineraries on the net.
- Hotel and tour operators’ sites on the net
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality comprises of six modules which can be completed in two semesters
- At the end of the course, the Diploma will be awarded to the students who have cleared the Quizzes, Mid-Terms and the Final exams of all the modules as per the prescribed schedule.
- Regular Fee: AED 10,500/-Inclusive of Membership fee, Portal fee & Certificate fee
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
|For course cancelled by Institution: |
For course cancelled by student:
- 100% refund of course fee
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
- Registration fee is non-refundable and the remaining fee will be computed as of the date of cancellation
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch
- Conduct of course module is subject to availability/running of classes in that semester
- Certificates for separate modules can be availed by paying a separate fee per certificate