Airline Customer Service
(Endorsed by Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Management)
The Airline Customer Services Course has been designed to provide its participants at entry level to the air transportation industry with the knowledge of the applicable passenger handling services and the skills to process a customer’s needs at the airport in an efficient and professional manner at a basic level according to the prevailing international industry standard.
Airline Customer Service Course Contents
- IATA & ICAO, national authorities: history, role, function
- IATA international world geography, city, airport, state, and country codes, time calculation
- Official airline guides, passenger itineraries
- Airport functions, types, facilities, ACI, aviation phonetics, flow of passengers, baggage and aircraft
- Aircraft features: cabin layout arrangement, facilities, and cargo hold compartments
- Guidelines in the acceptance and refusal of passengers and baggage
- Passenger transportation, special requirements, restrictions, manifest, and the PSM
- Ticket familiarization, PNL, ADL, DCS, check-in process, government requirements, and the TIM
- Baggage transportation, categories, allowances, tags, labels, and restrictions
- Requirements for departure, arrival, transit, transfer, and the PTM and SOM
- Aircraft seats, configurations, boarding cards, and the embarking and disembarking process and security requirements of passengers and baggage
- This program is designed for those who intend to make a career out of the air transportation industry starting at an entry level, or those who already have a place in the industry but without the professional qualification required to succeed in an airline, airport or ground handling agency.
Executives, officers and agents for:
- Passenger operations and check-in
- Departure and front desk control
- Customer services officers
- Lounge and special handling
- Baggage and boarding control
- Meeting and assisting customers
- Course Duration: 2 weeks
- Course Days: Mon-Fri
- Course Timings – 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: External – CTH UK
- Exam Duration: 1 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- Regular fee: AED 2,500 - (Fees subject to change)
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee.
For course cancelled by student:
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course.
- No refund after the commencement of course.
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.