A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Target audience of the course of Certified Ethical Hacker are Ethical Hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Web Managers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general.
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- Course Duration: 40 hours
- Course Days: Sun-Thu
- Type of Exam: External
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 4,000 (Fees subject to change)
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
- Visa and Emirates ID copy
For course cancelled by Institution:
100% refund of course fee
For course cancelled by student:
50% refund of course fee before the commencement of course
No refund of course fee after the commencement of course.
General terms & conditions
- Course and exam dates are subjected to change
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration for new timings.