Professional level of ACCA qualification is structured to build professional accounting skills of a student. In addition to providing advanced knowledge of the papers studied so far, this level tests the professional competence of a student through scenario based question related to multiple areas.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Entry requirements – To register for ACCA Courses, starting at Professional level are:
Also registered for the remaining three papers in the same exam sitting or have exempted from ACCA Knowledge and Skills level based on previous qualification (to know more about ACCA exemptions policy contact us or visit www.accaglobal.com)
- Must have passed all the three Knowledge level papers. AND
- Must at least have passed 3 out of 6 papers of Skills level. AND
ACCA Strategic Professional level consists of following papers:
SBL - Strategic Business Leader
SBR - Strategic Corporate Reporting
A student is required to select ANY TWO of the following optional papers
AFM - Advanced Financial Management
APM - Advanced Performance Management
ATX - Advanced Taxation
AAA - Advanced Audit and Assurance
All exams are paper based and a student can only sit for these exams during March, June, September and December every year.
50 – 55 hours/paper
- Course Duration: Professional level may be completed within 1 year time depending upon students’ competence and commitment.
- Course Days: 5 DAYS A WEEK
- Course Timings – 9:30 AM – 01:30 PM / 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Paper based exams for all the Professional level papers are held during first week of March, June, September and December every year.
- Deadlines for registration of Professional level exams and exam dates are announced by ACCA, please contact your course instructor or visit www.accaglobal.com for the latest updates
- AED 500 (yearly)
- Professional: AED 2,300/paper
- Fees are subject to 5% VAT in line with Federal Decree-Law No. 8 of 2017
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport/Visa Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
No refund of course fee after the commencement of course
- For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee
- For course cancelled by student:
- 25% refund of module fee before the commencement of course.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CCL for new timings.