GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Mailing Address: Complete Mailing Address along with Telephone and E-mail Address should be given.
- Cover Page: The first cover page shall contain the title of the manuscript, the author's name, and affiliation including acknowledgement, if any. This page will be removed before the manuscript is sent to a referee. The first page of text should show the title but NOT the author's name.
- Abstract and Keywords: Each manuscript should include an abstract of about 100-150 words. Key words used in the paper should also be given.
- References: References must be typed on a separate page, double-spaced, at the end of the paper. American Psychological Association's (APA) referencing method should be followed.
Articles Referred should be given as follows:
Swann, W.B.,Jr., Milton, L.P., & Polzer, J.T. (2000). Should we create a niche or fall in line? Identity negotiation and small group effectiveness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 79: 238-250
Swann, W.B., Jr., Rentfrow, P.J & Guinn, J.S. (2002). Self verification: The search for coherence. In M.Leary & J.Tagney (Eds.,). Handbook of self and identity: 367-383. New York: Guilford Press.
- Main Conclusions: The article should end with a non-technical summary statement of the main conclusions. Lengthy mathematical proofs and very extensive detailed tables should be placed in appendix or omitted entirely. The author should make every effort to explain the meaning of mathematical proofs.
- Tables: Tables must be numbered consecutively with Roman numerals. Please check that your text contains a reference to each table. Type each table on a separate page. Authors must check tables to be sure that amounts add up to the totals shown and that the title, column headings, captions, etc. are clear and to the point.
- Figures: Figures must be titled and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3……..0).
- Equations: All but very short mathematical expressions should be displayed on a separate line and centered. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- Clarity and Consistency: Please check your manuscript for clarity, grammar, spellings, punctuation, and consistency of references to minimize editorial changes.
- Submission Fees: There is no fee for submission of articles.
- Submission Deadline: Articles should be submitted before 15th Feb of every year for publication in the annual issue.
- Editing: SBJ reserves the right of making editorial amendments in the final draft of the manuscript to suit the requirement of the journal.
- Copyright: SBJ will have the copyright of all the materials accepted for publication. Wherever copyrighted material is used, the authors should be accurate in reproduction and obtain permission from copyright holders, if necessary. Articles published in SBJ should not be reproduced or reprinted in any form either in full or in part without prior written permission from the Editor-in-Chief.
- Management Case Studies: Management Case Studies describe a real-life situation faced, a decision or action taken by an individual manager or by an organization at the strategic, functional or operational levels.
- Book Reviews: Book Reviews cover review of current book on business.
- Complimentary Copy: A free copy of the Journal will be mailed to the author whose article is published.