- Ph.D (Computer Science),University of Mysore, India.
- Master of Technology (Computer Science) ,Utkal University, India.
- Assistant Professor (Selection Grade), UPES, Dehradun, India,2013-2018
- Dean / Faculty of Information Technology & Science, INTI International University- Malaysia, 2016 – 2017
- Program Head for BTech (CSE), 2013 - 2016
- Assistant Professor, IBS, Hyderabad, IFHE University, India 2007 – 2013
- Process Analyst, DSR Solutions Ltd, Hyderabad, India, 2006 – 2007
- Junior Faculty Member, ICFAI School of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India, 2005 – 2006
- Project Mentor & Guide, Teqnium Global Soft Services Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India, 2004 – 2005
- Instructional Associate, Globarena ITE Knowledge, Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India, 2003 – 2004
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- Professional Membership –IEEE
- Computer Society India (CSI) member
- AI For Everyone-Course Era
- Machine Learning for everyone-Datacamp
- Hadoop fundamental- IBM cognitive learning
- Introduction to R-DataCamp
- Introduction to SQL-Datacamp
- Building Tomorrow’s ERP with SAP S/4HANA-SAP
- UML with essentials of Rational Software Architect-IBM
Workshops, Training, and Seminars
- IBM workshop on Social and Web Analytics- using IBM content analytics (16thDecember to 19th December) 2014 at UPES, Dehradun, India.
- IBM workshop on Bigdata Analytics-using Infosphere Biginsights (5th September-to 8th September) 2014 at UPES, Dehradun, India.
- IBM workshop on Descriptive Analytics - using IBM Cognos BI (26th November to 29th November) 2014 at UPES, Dehradun, India.
- IBM training Teach the Teacher (T3) on Introduction to Business Analytics February,2017 at INTI International University, Malaysia.
- IBM training on Business Intelligence on 2nd to 5th June-2014 at UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Participated in Extreme Engineering (E2) workshop: Analytics: challenge LIMITS, be Proud OUTLIERS! Held on January 21-22,2012 at Taj Deccan, conducted by International School of Engineering, Hyderabad, Indi
- Completed “Object Oriented Analysis and design using UML with essentials of rational Software Architect” from (5th-6th November)-2012 conducted by IBM at IBS, Hyderabad, India
- Participated on SAP University Alliances Program Train the Trainers workshop “Introduction to SAP ERP with Global Bike Inc. V2.1 from (22nd -26th) November 2011 at Hyderabad, India
- Participated in AICTE recognized short term course on “Developing Teaching Competencies at Higher level” on (27th July to 31st July) 2015 organized by NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Bhopal) at UPES, Dehradun, India
- Participated in People Manager Academy workshop on “Strategic Planning & Execution” on (23rd-24th August)-2016 at INTI International University, Malaysia
- Participated in People Manager Academy workshop on “Finance for Non-Financial Professionals” on (25rd- 26th July)-2016 at INTI International University, Malaysia.
- Participated in AKEPT (Higher Education Leadership Academy-Ministry of higher Education Malaysia) leadership Talk Series (ALTS) 2017:4th Series on 29th august-2017.
- Attended Enterprise Mobility workshop (SAP)-April,2012-Hyderaba
- Attended IBM-Innovate product showcase on October, 2012, Hyderabad.
- Attended workshop on Nano Drug Delivery Systems (Industry -Academician Interaction) organized by Centre of Excellence: Nanotechnology, IIT Roorkee on January 10th, 2015
- Participate in national Seminar on “Nanotechnology -its future and applications in energy Sector” at Danube Auditorium, Mahindra Satyam, Hitech City, Hyderabad, India on (26th -27th) August 2011 conducted by IEEE -PES.
- Completed training program for Instructional Associate organized by South Asia International Institute, Hyderabad, India and NTU, USA on (16-20) august 2003
- Attended 3rd INTI Academic Conference “Innovate & Collaborate -Thriving in a new Digital Economy “on (5th-6th) October-2016 conducted by INTI International University, Malaysia
- Jingyao Wang, Pradhan M.R, Nallappan Gunasekaran(2021).Machine learning-based human-robot interaction in ITS, Information Processing & Management, Volume 59, Issue 1,2022,102750,ISSN 0306-4573,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2021.102750.(SCOPUS Q1)
- Mohammad, A.S. and Pradhan M.R. (2021).Machine learning with big data analytics for cloud security, Computers&ElectricalEngineering,Volume96,PartA,2021,107527,ISSN:0045-7906, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2021.107527. (SCOPUS Q1)
- Wahid, F.F, Sugandhi, K., Raju, G., Swain. Acharya, B., and Pradhan, M.R. (2021).A Novel Threshold based Method for Vessel Intensity Detection and Extraction from Retinal Images. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications(IJACSA), 12(6), http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2021.0120663.(SCOPUS Q4)
- Ateeq, K., Mago, B. & Pradhan, M.R. (2021). A novel flexible data analytics model for leveraging the efficiency of smart education. Soft Computing. 25(18), 12305-12318. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-021-05925-9.(SCOPUS Q1).
- Kalra, D., Pradhan, M.R. (2021). Enduring data analytics for reliable data management in handling smart city services. Soft Computing. 25(18),12213-122225.https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-021-05892-1.(SCOPUS Q1)
- Ateeq, K., Pradhan, M.R. & Mago, Beenu. (2020).” Elasticity Based Med-Cloud Recommendation System for Diabetic prediction in Cloud Computing Environment”. Advances in Science, Technology, and Engineering Systems Journal, 5(6), pp.1618-1633, ISSN:2415-6698, DOI: 10.25065/aj0506193 .(SCOPUS Q3)
Patent: Manas ranjan Pradhan, Biswa Mohan Jena, Loveleen Gaur, Biswaranjan Acharya, Bhagyalaxmi Jena, Mohit Vij, Anupama Baral and Aurobinda Das. A MOBILE SANITIZER DISPENSING UNIT. Official Journal of The Patent Office (India).Patent Application No: 202011044163 A, Date of Application: 09/10/2020, Date of Publication: 23/10/2020, IssueNo-43/2020, Pageno-Part1/54366. (Filed). Weblink: http://www.ipindia.nic.in/journal-patents.htm
Patent: Manas ranjan Pradhan, Biswaranjan Acharya, Bhagyalaxmi Jena, Biswa Mohan Jena, Mohit Vij and Loveleen Gaur. SMART CLASSROOM SYSTEM. Official Journal of The Patent Office (India).Patent Application No: 202011044177A, Date of Application: 10/10/2020, Date of Publication: 23/10/2020, IssueNo-43/2020, Page no-Part1/54367.(Filed). Weblink: http://www.ipindia.nic.in/journal-patents.htm
Patent: Manas ranjan Pradhan, Deepak Kalra, Biswaranjan Acharya, Asik Rahaman Jamader and Puja Das. PORTABLE BACKUP APPARATUS. Official Journal of The Patent Office (India).Patent Application No: 202011045790 A, Date of Application: 21/10/2020, Date of Publication: 06/11/2020, Issue No-45/2020, Page no-Part1/56196.(Filed).Weblink: http://www.ipindia.nic.in/journal-patents.htm
Patent: Manas ranjan Pradhan, Acharya, Biswaranjan; Priya B. Pandherbale; Mohapatra, Alivarani; Samal, Sarita ; Jamader, Asik Rahaman ; Das, Puja. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) SENSOR BASED SMART FAN. Australia Official Journal of Patent-Patent Type: Innovation, Patent Application No: 2020104345,Date of Application:24/12/2020 ,Date of Publication:21/01/2020, Date of Grant:03/03/2021,Volume /Issue No.35(3),Page No.328.(Granted). Weblink:http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/ols/auspat/quickSearch.do?queryString=2020104345&resultsPerPage
Patent: Deepak Kalra, Acharya, Biswaranjan; Pradhan, Manas Ranjan; Mago, Beenu; Jamader, Asik Rahaman; Das, Puja. INTELLIGENT AGRICULTURE PROTECTION DEVICE. Australia Official Journal of Patent-Patent Type : Innovation, Patent Application No: 2021100669,Date of Application:03/02/2021,Date of Publication: 11/03/2021, Date of Grant : 21/04/2021,Volume/IssueNo-35(10),Page:1478.(Granted). Weblink:http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/ols/auspat/quickSearch.do?queryString=2021100669&resultsPerPage
Patent: Manas Ranjan Pradhan, Acharya, Biswaranjan; Dash, Satya Ranjan; Nanda, Ipseeta; Mishra, Manoj Ranjan; Dash, Sidhartha Sekhar; Jamader, Asik Rahaman and Das, Puja. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) BASED WORKER SAFETY HELMET FOR MINING TRACKING, Australia Official Journal of Patent-Patent Type : Innovation, Patent Application No:2021101371,Date of Application:16/03/2021,Date of Publication: 01/04/2021, Date of Grant: 28/04/2021,Volume/IssueNo-35(13),Page:2019.(Granted). Weblink: http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/ols/auspat/applicationDetails.do?applicationNo=2021101371
- Pradhan, M.R., Mago, B., & Kalra, D. (2020). BioFactHMM: Multidimensional Modeling of Biological data from Hidden Markov Model generated Datasets. Indian Journal of Computer Science Engineering, 11(4),383-393. ISSN: 0976-5166.DOI 10.21817/indjcse/2020/v11i4/201104264
- R. Pradhan. (2019). Genome Sequences analysis using HMM in Biological Databases. International Conference on Digitization (ICD), Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, IEEE Xplore, 272-275. DOI: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105756.
- Ateeq, K, Pradhan, M.R, Mago, B.& Ghazal, T.M. (2020). “Encryption As A Service” for Multi-Cloud Environment, International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology ,11(7),622-628, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.7.2020.062.
- Mago, B, Ateeq, K., Pradhan, M.R., & Afifi, A. M. (2020). Machine learning based prediction of consumer intention to buy e-grocery in UAE”. International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology,11(8),249-257, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.8.2020.024.
- Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G (2010), “A System engineering approach to molecular electronics” Published in the “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 3, Issue 8, Pg-14-23, published by Foundation of Computer Science, USA, ISSN: 0975 – 8887, DOI: 10.5120/750-1060
- Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G(2010), “Orbital Structure Analysis in Molecular Electronics” Published in the “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 4, Issue 8, Pg-35-43, published by Foundation of Computer Science, USA, ISSN: 0975-8887. DOI: 10.5120/846-1181
- Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G(2009), “Performance analysis: A Paradigm approach to Molecular Computing”-Published in Journal of Theoretical and applied Information Technology, Elsevier, Volume 9, issue 2, Pg-39-44, ISSN:1992-8645
- Pradhan M.R (2009), “Multi Skilling- A Cross-Functional Perspective for Projects”-Published in Global CEO, ICFAI Publication, India.
- Pradhan M.R, Kalra D (2019 ongoing.), IEEE P1930.1 Testbed (SDN) based Middleware for Control and Management of Networks. –in collaboration with IEEE members from with top universities and industry.world
- Pradhan, M.R.(2021). Design and Analysis of Molecular Computing Devices. Paper presented at Innovation ARBIA -14 ,Dubai organized by Hamdan Bin Mohammad Smart University-Feb22-24,Dubai.Weblinl: http://innovationarabia.ae/
- Pradhan M.R(2019), “Genome sequences analysis using HMM in Biological Databases” ,published at IEEEXplore, International Conference on Digitization(ICD-2019),Pageno-272-275,ISBN-978-1-7281-3841-1,DOI: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105756,Scopus indexed.
- Pradhan M. R, Sridhar V, Ghosh D.P (2018). “Adpely digital: Defining digital advertising “, presented & awarded 1st runner up at 6th International Case Conference (IICC: Dec29th) on Managing businesses in the era of disruption organized by ICMB-School of business excellence, Hyderabad, India.
- Pradhan M.R (2012), “From Carbon-Nanotube to Polyphenylene based Molecular Computing Devices-An Analysis”- published in proceedings of International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (ICSCI’12) Feb15-18, 2012, Hyderabad, India
- Pradhan M.R (2010), “Location Based Services: Renaissance for M-VAS” accepted and presented in the proceeding of International Conference on Data Management (ICDM-2010) organized by Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, March11-12.
- Pradhan M.R (2010), “A Monte Carlo Scenario to Molecular Computing” published in the proceeding of International Multiconference on Intelligent Systems & Nanotechnology (IISN-2010) organized by Computational Intelligence Laboratory (CI-Lab), Centre for Excellence In Nanotechnology (CENT), Institute Of Science And Technology, Klawad (ISTK) held on 26th-27th February.
- Pradhan M.R (2009),” Risk, Business and Monte Carlo-Business Process Simulation and Industrial Application” accepted and presented at Seventh AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-7), held at IIM, Bangalore, Dec 20- 23.
- Pradhan M.R (2008),” A Statistical Framework to Accent Detection Using Natural Language Processing “accepted and published at International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (ICSCI’08) Jan02-05, 2008, Hyderabad, India.
- Pradhan M.R, Dash Rajashri, Samal A,Karn R (2004), “Natural Language Pattern Extraction from Bioinformatics data-A Meta search approach”, accepted and presented at “International Conference on Bioinformatics and its Applications (ICBA’04) December 16-19, Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
- Pradhan M.R, Mathur R, B Durgaprasad (2003), “A System Biology Approach to Gene Regulatory Network Analysis”, accepted and presented at International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (ICCSA-2003, July01-02) at San Diego, California, USA.
- Pradhan M.R, Swarna V, B Durgaprasad, (2003), “UniGRANT”: Unified Gene-Discovery and Regulatory Analysis Network: Accepted and presented at International Conference on mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological science (METMBS’03: June 23-26) at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.