Skyline University College (SUC) encourages faculty members to be actively engaged and make a remarkable impact in academic, industry, and social research by publishing in peer-reviewed journals, international conference presentations, participating in seminars, and collaborative work with industry, universities, and research organization from UAE, MENA and rest of the World.
SUC offers academic & financial support to faculty members to initiate research preferably an applied and good quality in all areas of Business Management, Social Sciences, Tourism and Language domains, computing, and information technology. Interdisciplinary research is encouraged in various application fields by looking at current and future trends of innovation and execution. Faculty members are encouraged to conduct good research in their areas of broad specialization. Generally, IT & Business Education provides a solution to enterprise word wide and contributes to the practical aspects of students’ learning, in this connection, Research & Scholarly Activities Committee (RSAC) will also maintain a research culture to explore relevant research areas and identify funding opportunities for Faculty and Students.
The Research & Scholarly Activities Committee (RSAC) wants to make Skyline University College (SUC) graduate programs, research, and scholarly work known all over the world. It will do this by providing strategic leadership and comprehensive support to faculty, graduate students, and the outside community.
Research & Scholarly Activities Committee (RSAC) is committed to promoting excellence in graduate studies through support for developing effective partnerships and collaborations with other academic institutions locally, regionally, and internationally. Through its well-defined policies, efficient procedures, and funding mechanisms.
- To provide a positive environment for research activities to enhance research engagement and impact.
- To develop quality research and inventive work to publish and share it within and outside the university
- To support and encourage research activities that will promote professional growth and recognition of faculty members.
- Ensure that all graduate programs and undergraduate programs are consistent and in line with appropriate policies.
- Support Activities like Annual Students Research Day and rewards for teachers and students will help SUC cultivate a strong research culture.
- To develop a creative research partnership for projects & consultancy with businesses, universities, government & non-governmental organizations based on mutual benefits
- To strengthen and update the library and IT resources to support research activities
- To provide research funds to academic staff and students for research & other scholarly activities.
- To facilitate faculty to publish & present quality research work in relevant discipline/ specialization and interdisciplinary stream domains.
- To facilitate faculty to carry out Projects specialization and interdisciplinary fields.
- To disseminate the knowledge & research updates