Skyline Business Journal thrives to promote quality research by contributing new ideas and themes to the existing body of knowledge.
Its major objectives are,
- To promote high quality conceptual and empirical research in the field of management.
- To contribute new ideas and themes to the existing body of knowledge in management.
- To support active researchers by providing platform to publish their research work.
- To provide research based solutions to real-time challenges of corporate companies.
- To exchange research findings with research community.
Skyline Business Journal (SBJ) provides an opportunity for enthusiastic researchers in the field of management to publish their original work on contemporary, innovative and emerging themes of management. The journal broadly covers all domains of management such as,
- Global Business Strategy
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Business Communication