In the current business trends, the distinction between international business and the domestic markets is fading away. Global strategies in the field of marketing, supply chain management and global competitiveness have taken a major role in determining the trade flows. Therefore, there is a need for the student to understand the marketing strategies and international business documentation and policies as guided by World Trade Organization. This Concentration focuses on analyzing and evaluating the international business and contemporary marketing issues, global logistics and supply chain management and impact of cultural environment on developing and developed countries and specially the emerging markets.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & MARKETING CONCENTRATION – GOALS
- Equip students with understanding, knowledge and skills of international business & marketing strategies in the competitive business environment.
- Enable students to analyze international business documentation and procedures
- Expose students to the evaluate the business environments, developing, developed and emerging markets
- Enable students to evaluate contemporary issues in international marketing and global supply chain management and the dynamics of socio economic issues
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & MARKETING CONCENTRATION – LEARNING OUTCOMES (ELO)
After successful completion of the concentration, student will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of competitive International business & marketing strategies and approaches practiced by organizations
- Analyze markets and assess the process in global logistics and supply chain management
- Evaluate cultural environment and its impact on international business & marketing activities
- Develop marketing plans appropriate to target markets and geographic market segments across continents & countries using research skills.
|IBM7112||Contemporary Issues In International Markets(P,E)||
|3||Protected and compulsory course|
|Electives – Choose Any Two|
|IBM7110||International Trade Policy And Practice (P,E)||BUS6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
|IBM7111||Strategies For Emerging Markets(P,E)||MKT6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
Global Supply Chain Management
|3||Elective and Protected course|
|Total Credits Required In Concentration in International Business and Marketing
*Student needs to complete any three courses out of the four courses of the concentration areas
MBA with concentration on Marketing elevates your knowledge in a larger scope of marketing, which includes, advertising, consumer behavior, marketing communications, and supply chain management. This program teaches you to use different marketing strategies that are competitive enough to attract your perceived consumers.
Marketing Research Analyst