STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION – GOALS
- Develop knowledge and skills in Human Resource Management processes, tools, systems and techniques.
- Develop skills in planning Human Resource activities within the organization.
- Equip students with the tools and techniques in analyzing and evaluating issues related to diversity and equal employment opportunity.
- Expose students to new trends in Human Resource Information Technology.
STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION – LEARNING OUTCOMES
Student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of contemporary issues in Human Resource Management.
- Analyze legal and diversity issues in Human Resource Management.
- Design systems, tools & techniques of human capital management.
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate strategies of compensation and training in improving organizational performance.
Strategic Human Resource Management Courses
Strategic Human Resource Development
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Performance and Compensation Management
Managing Legal Aspect and Diversity
Strategic Human Capital Management
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
- Bachelor Degree
- English Language Proficiency
- Head of HRD
- Outplacement Specialist
- Outsourcing Firms
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruiter/Head Hunter
- Staffing and HR Planner
- HR Officers
- HR Practitioners
- HR Consultants
- HR Trainers & Mentors
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Director HR
- Industrial Relations Specialist/Manager
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- HR Collaborative Managers
- HRIM (HR Information
- Labour Relations Consultant
- Mediator, Negotiator
Common sectors for graduates
- Education: Elementary & secondary schools
- Government Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing: Advertising, digital media, corporate
- Politics: Political office, campaign management, polling and research, speech writing
- Supply Chain & Logistics