FINANCE CONCENTRATION – GOALS
- Develop theoretical & practical knowledge and skills in finance.
- Equip students with decision making and analytical skills.
- Develop an understanding of the operations and structures of various financial systems.
- Develop ethically oriented financial professionals.
FINANCE CONCENTRATION – LEARNING OUTCOMES
Student will be able to
- Explain theoretical framework of corporate and financial institutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical practices and its implications in regional and global financial Institutions.
- Apply the principles, tools and research techniques for making financial decisions.
- Analyze and estimate risk and return for investment decisions.
- Evaluate government regulations and its effect on corporate and financial institutions.
Investment and Portfolio Management
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Management of Banks & Financial Institutions
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
- Bachelor Degree
- English Language Proficiency
- Investment Banks
- Stock Broking Agencies
- Financial Consultancy Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Financial Management for Companies in All the Sectors
- Auditing Firms
- VP (Finance)
- Investment Banker
- Mangers in Commercial Banks
- Underwriters and Lead Mangers
- Managers in Mutual Fund Houses
Common sectors for graduates
- accountancy firms
- building societies
- high street banks
- insurance companies
- investment banks
- management consultancies
- public sector employers