|Students will learn: |
- Essential principles and strategies of supervising and managing people.
- Develop customized tours and gain competitive advantage how to plan, organize and administer meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions.
- Be capable of establishing procedures and control costs.
- Understand the latest marketing trends and opportunities, and apply them in planning.
- Familiarize the student with the challenges and opportunities of information technology and internet strategies.
This DIPLOMA is a widely recognized qualification in the travel and tourism industry world wide. This course is designed for junior management level personnel in all fields of the travel industry
- Executives, consultants, officers and agents for:
Airline, Airports, Travel agencies, Ticketing offices, Customer services, Ground handling agencies
- Strategy and Management
The Travel & Tourism Industry and the Travel Professional, Geography in Travel Planning, Travel Formalities
Land Transport - Rail Water Transport – Ferry, Land Transport - Car and Camper, Tour Packages, Hotels Air Transport Essentials
- Support Services
Customer Service Technology in the Travel Industry
- Air Fares and Ticketing
Air Fares and Ticketing
- Type of Exam: External
- Exam Duration: 1 papers of 3 hours each
- Exam Venue: To be advised as per IATA directives
- Exam Date: TBA
- AED 3,000/- INCLUSIVE OF EXAMINATION FEE (Fees subject to change)
- 2 Passport size photographs,
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy to be paid at the time of Application