- PhD in Management
- Alzoubi has been in academic field since 2002
- Haitham has professional experience as Human resources consultant in big companies
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- He has served on roughly thirty research papers as well as conferences and academic committees
- His research interests lie in the area of Operations Management, Quantitative management, Supply chain management, Human resources and Information systems as well as e-supply chain management ranging from theory to design to implementation
- He is the author of seven books and he attended various training courses
- In the recent years, he has focused on better techniques for analyzing, artificial intelligence to support supply chain networks
- Alzoubi, H., Ahmed, G., Al-Gasaymeh, A., & Kurdi, B. (2020). Empirical study on sustainable supply chain strategies and its impact on competitive priorities: The mediating role of supply chain collaboration. Management Science Letters, 10(3), 703-708.
- Alzoubi, H., Alshurideh, M., Kurdi, B., & Inairat, M. (2020). Do perceived service value, quality, price fairness and service recovery shape customer satisfaction and delight? A practical study in the service telecommunication context. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(3), 579-588.
- Joghee, S., Alzoubi, H., Dubey, A. (2020). Decisions Effectiveness of FDI Investment Biases at Real Estate Industry: Empirical Evidence from Dubai Smart City Projects. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 9(3), 1245-1258.
- Alzoubi, H., Ahmed, G., Al-Gasaymeh, A., & Alkurdi, B. (2019). Empirical study on Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies and its impact on Competitive Priorities: The mediating role of Supply Chain Collaboration. Management Science Letter, 9(12), 76-86.
- Al-Gasaymeh, A., Ahmed, G., Mehmood, T. & Alzoubi, H. (2019). Co-Integration Tests and the Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity: A Case Study of India and Pakistan Currencies. Theoretical Economics Letters, 9(4): 570-583.
- Alzoubi, H., Abdo M., Al-Gasaymeh, A. & Alzoubi, A. (2019). An empirical study of e-Service quality and its impact on achieving a value added. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR), 13(4):138-145.
- Alzoubi, H. & Ahmed, G. (2019). Do Total Quality Management (TQM) Practices Improve Organisational Success? A case study of electronics industry in the UAE. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 17(4), 459-472.
- Alzoubi, H. (2018). The Role of Intelligent Information System in e-Supply Chain Management Performance. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Thought, 7 (2), 363–370.
- Alzoubi, A., Al-Gasaymeh, A., & Alzoubi, H. (2018). The Impact of Changes in the Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting Information on the Quality of Investment Decisions: A Field Study in the Brokerage Offices. The Journal of Economic and Management Perspectives (JEMP), 12(4), 67-82.
- Alnazer, N., Alnuaimi, M. & Alzoubi, H. (2017). Analyzing the Appropriate Cognitive Styles and its effect on Strategic Innovation in Jordanian Universities. International journal of business excellence, 13(1), 127-140.
- Khafajy, N., Alzoubi, H. & Aljanabee, A. (2016). Analyzing the effect of knowledge management processes in the services’ quality in Iraqi commercial banks. International Review of Management and Business Research, 5(1), 302-314.
- Alzoubi, H., Alnazer, N. & Alzoubi, A. (2016). Exploring the Impact of the use of Business Information systems BIS on the organizational performance effectiveness. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 5(4), 48-55.
- Alnuaimi, M., Alzoubi, H., Alzoubi, A. & AL-Shinewi, M. (2015). The Impact of Managers Efficiency on Quality of Strategic Decision-making under Crisis Management. European Journal of Business and Management, 7(26), 156-166.
- Alrubaiee, L., Alzoubi, H., Hanandeh, R. & Ali, R. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Organizational Performance: The Mediating Effect of Organizational Innovation. International Review of Management and Business Research, 4(4), 977-997
- Alzoubi, H. & Khafajy, N. (2015). The Impact of Business Process Management on Business Performance Superiority. International Journal of Business and Management Review, 3(2), 17-34.
- Alzoubi, H., Mohammad, S. & Abu-salma, A. (2015). Evaluating Strategic Quality Management Dimensions Using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and its Impact on Organizational Success. International Journal of Research in Management, 5(1), 137-150.
- Mohammad, S., Abu-salma, A. & Alzoubi, H. (2015). American Muslims’ Perceptions Toward Transforming Islamic Banking System. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 5(1), 1-16.
- Alrubaiee, L., Alzoubi, H. & Abu-Alwafa, R. (2013). Exploring the Relationship between Quality Orientation, New Services Development and Organizational Performance. American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal, 5(3), 315-329.
- Alzoubi, H. & Khafajy, N. (2011). Analyze the Impact of Managers Awareness of Environmental Uncertainty on Exploiting Strategic Competencies. Egyptian Journal for Commercial Studies, 34(2), 611-625.
- Alzoubi, H. (2010). Applying Electronic Supply Chain Management Using Multi-Agent System: A Managerial Perspective. International Arab Journal of e-Technology, 1(3), 106-113.
- Alnuaimi, M., Alzoubi, A. & Alzoubi, H. (2010). Propose a model for Performance Criteria and measuring its impact for Achieving Excellence. Association of Arab Universities Journal, 56(4), 920-941.
- Alzoubi, H. (2020) Investigating the Mediating Role of Intelligent Information Systems IIS in the impact of the use of BLE Beacon Technology on Marketing Effectiveness: Empirical evidence from Retail Industry Dubai. 9th International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED) 6-7th April 2020, New York, USA
- Alzoubi, H. (2019) Integrating BLE Beacon Technology with Intelligent Information Systems IIS for Operations’ Performance. International Conference On Digitization, 17-18th November 2019, UAE
- Alzoubi, H. (2018) The Role of Requirements Availability for Six Sigma Processes in the Cost of Poor Quality Reduction. 9th International Conference on Restructuring of the Global Economy (ROGE), 8th - 9th July 2019. University of Oxford, UK
- Alzoubi, H. (2018) Investigating the Relationship between Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies and Supply Chain Collaboration and its Impact on the Competitive Priorities: An Empirical study on Jordanian Pharmaceutical companies. 7th Research Symposium of the Society for the Global Business and Economic Development, 17-19th December 2018. UAE
- Alzoubi, H. (2017) The Role of Intelligent Information System in E-Supply Chain Management Performance. International Journal of Arts and Sciences' (IJAS) international conference , 10-13th July 2018. Munich, Germany.