- BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Information Systems
- PhD degree in Software Engineering
- Dr. Momani has previous experience in teaching several university-level courses in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, and UAE where he has been in the academic field since 2005
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- Momani has valuable research articles published in international journals and participated in some conferences as an author or reviewer
- His research interests lie in the area of software engineering, technology acceptance and usage behaviors, electronic commerce, social applications, artificial intelligence, expert systems, and decision support systems
- Among the courses he has taught are: Software Engineering, System Analysis & Design, Human-Computer Interaction, IT Project Management, IT Ethics, IS Audit & Control, E-Commerce Technology, Database Management Systems, C++ Programming.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=zHj_2CIAAAAJ
- Alaa M. Momani. (2021). A Modified Technology Acceptance Theory to Assess Social Commerce Technology. International Journal Sociotechnology Knowledge Development, 12(3),5.
- Momani A.M. (2020). Using Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Approach to Evaluate Learning Management Systems. Journal of Decision Systems [Accepted for Publication – Indexed in Scopus Q3, ABDC: B, and Web of Science].
- Momani A.M. (2020). A Modified Technology Acceptance Theory to Assess Social Commerce Technology Adoption. Information Resources Management Journal [Accepted for Publication – Indexed in Scopus Q3, ABDC: B, and Web of Science].
- Momani A.M. (2020). The Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology: A New Approach in Technology Acceptance. International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development. 12(3), pp. 79‒98. [Indexed in Scopus Q2]
- Momani, A. M. (2019). “Theory of Acceptance and Use of Social Commerce (TAUSC Model)”. ISBN 9786139442546, Lambert Academic Publishing, USA.
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Hilles, S.M. (2018). “Technology Acceptance Theories: Review and Classification”. A book chapter in Technology Adoption and Social Issues: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (Pages 1–16). ISBN 9781522552017, Information Resources Management Association, IGI Global, USA.
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Yafooz, W.M. (2018). The Influence of Enjoyment Factor Toward the Acceptance of Social Commerce. International Journal of e-Business Research. Vol. 14(2), pp. 76‒ [Indexed in Scopus Q3 and Web of Science]
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Yafooz, W.M. (2017). Investigating the Behavioral Preferences of the Jordanian Online Shoppers. International Journal of Contemporary Computer Research, Vol. 1(2), pp. 13‒
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Hilles, S.M. (2017). Technology Acceptance Theories: Review and Classification. International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning. Vol. 7(2), pp. 1‒ [Indexed in Scopus Q3 and ERA]
- Momani A.M. and Jamous M. (2017). The Evaluation of Technology Acceptance Theories. International Journal of Contemporary Computer Research. Vol. 1(1), pp. 50-58.
- Momani, A. M. (2015). “Easy Way to Evaluate Learning Management Systems”. ISBN 9783639862218, Scholars Press, Germany.
- Momani A.M. (2012). Impact of the Use of Information Technology in Industry and Management of Tourism and Hospitality. Information Systems & Economics eJournal. Vol. 4(29).
- Momani, A. M. (2012). “Tourism Information Systems”. ISBN 9781329742468, Lulu Press, USA.
- Momani A.M. (2010). Comparison between Two Learning Management Systems: Moodle and Blackboard. Information Systems: Behavioral & Social Methods eJournal. Vol. 2(54).
- Momani A.M. (2010). Web-Based Evaluation System for Learning Management Systems. Information Technology & Systems eJournal. Vol. 2(22).
- Momani A.M. (2010). An Analysis for the Most Important Features of E-Learning Systems. Entrepreneurship Educator: Courses, Cases & Teaching eJournal. Vol. 5(11).
- Reviewer: IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (IEEE ICSCEE 2018). July 11-12, 2018. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Organizing committee member: Member of the organizing committee of the “IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (IEEE ICSCEE 2018)”. July 11-12, 2018. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Momani, A.M. (2011). Web-based Evaluation System for Learning Management Systems. First International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering & Applications (ICCSEA-2011). May 25~27, 2011. Dubai, UAE.
- Momani A.M. & Çavuş N. (2009). Computer aided evaluation of learning management systems. World Conferences on Educational Sciences 2009, Near East University, February 4~7, 2009. Nicosia, Cyprus. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 1(1), pp. 426-430.