Dr. Alaa M. Momani is lecturer in the School of IT at Skyline University College. He obtained his BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Information Systems, and the Ph.D. degree in Software Engineering.
Dr. Momani has previous experience in teaching several university-level courses in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Malaysia where he has been in the academic field since 2005, besides, his interests in research work. He also has valuable research articles published in international journals and participated in some conferences as author or reviewer. His research interests lie in the area of software engineering, technology acceptance and usage behaviors, electronic commerce, social applications, and expert systems and decision support systems.
Among the courses he has taught are: Software Engineering, System Analysis & Design, E-Commerce Technology, Database Management Systems, C++ Programming.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=zHj_2CIAAAAJ
- Momani A.M. (2020). Using Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Approach to Evaluate Learning Management Systems. Journal of Decision Systems [Accepted for Publication – Indexed in Scopus Q3, ABDC: B, and Web of Science].
- Momani A.M. (2020). A Modified Technology Acceptance Theory to Assess Social Commerce Technology Adoption. Information Resources Management Journal [Accepted for Publication – Indexed in Scopus Q3, ABDC: B, and Web of Science].
- Momani A.M. (2020). The Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology: A New Approach in Technology Acceptance. International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development. 12(3), pp. 79‒98. [Indexed in Scopus Q2]
- Momani, A. M. (2019). “Theory of Acceptance and Use of Social Commerce (TAUSC Model)”. ISBN 9786139442546, Lambert Academic Publishing, USA.
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Hilles, S.M. (2018). “Technology Acceptance Theories: Review and Classification”. A book chapter in Technology Adoption and Social Issues: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (Pages 1–16). ISBN 9781522552017, Information Resources Management Association, IGI Global, USA.
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Yafooz, W.M. (2018). The Influence of Enjoyment Factor Toward the Acceptance of Social Commerce. International Journal of e-Business Research. Vol. 14(2), pp. 76‒ [Indexed in Scopus Q3 and Web of Science]
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Yafooz, W.M. (2017). Investigating the Behavioral Preferences of the Jordanian Online Shoppers. International Journal of Contemporary Computer Research, Vol. 1(2), pp. 13‒
- Momani, A.M., Jamous, M.M., & Hilles, S.M. (2017). Technology Acceptance Theories: Review and Classification. International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning. Vol. 7(2), pp. 1‒ [Indexed in Scopus Q3 and ERA]
- Momani A.M. and Jamous M. (2017). The Evaluation of Technology Acceptance Theories. International Journal of Contemporary Computer Research. Vol. 1(1), pp. 50-58.
- Momani, A. M. (2015). “Easy Way to Evaluate Learning Management Systems”. ISBN 9783639862218, Scholars Press, Germany.
- Momani A.M. (2012). Impact of the Use of Information Technology in Industry and Management of Tourism and Hospitality. Information Systems & Economics eJournal. Vol. 4(29).
- Momani, A. M. (2012). “Tourism Information Systems”. ISBN 9781329742468, Lulu Press, USA.
- Momani A.M. (2010). Comparison between Two Learning Management Systems: Moodle and Blackboard. Information Systems: Behavioral & Social Methods eJournal. Vol. 2(54).
- Momani A.M. (2010). Web-Based Evaluation System for Learning Management Systems. Information Technology & Systems eJournal. Vol. 2(22).
- Momani A.M. (2010). An Analysis for the Most Important Features of E-Learning Systems. Entrepreneurship Educator: Courses, Cases & Teaching eJournal. Vol. 5(11).
- Reviewer: IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (IEEE ICSCEE 2018). July 11-12, 2018. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Organizing committee member: Member of the organizing committee of the “IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (IEEE ICSCEE 2018)”. July 11-12, 2018. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Momani, A.M. (2011). Web-based Evaluation System for Learning Management Systems. First International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering & Applications (ICCSEA-2011). May 25~27, 2011. Dubai, UAE.
- Momani A.M. & Çavuş N. (2009). Computer aided evaluation of learning management systems. World Conferences on Educational Sciences 2009, Near East University, February 4~7, 2009. Nicosia, Cyprus. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 1(1), pp. 426-430.