- PhD in Marketing from Universiti Utara Malaysia
- He has three years of industry experience, and over ten years of teaching experience at universities in Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Oman, Bahrain and India
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research:
- Dr. Kumar has been offering consulting services to several educational institutions in accreditation and institutional development matters in an international and multicultural environment. In addition to enjoying teaching business, marketing, and research methods courses, Pranav Kumar appreciates and strives to stay involved in marketing and developmental research.
- Muhammad Atif Nawaz, Usha Seshadri, Pranav Kumar, Ramaisa Aqudas, Ataul Karim Patwary, & Madiha Riaz. (2020). Nexus between green finance and climate change mitigation in N-11 and BRICS courntries: empirical estimation throught diffrence in differences (DID) approach. Environmental Science and Pollution Research , https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-10920-y.
- Kumar, P. (2020). A Review of Relationship Marketing Fundamentals. Journal of Talent Development and Excellence, 12(2s), 3915-3921.
- Pranav Kumar (2019). Book review: Robert D. Hisrich and Veland Ramadani (Eds), Entrepreneurial Marketing: A Practical Managerial Approach. The Journal of Entrepreneurship, 28(2), 347-350.
- Pranav Kumar (2017), with co-author. ‘Female Shoppers’ Outlook of Firms’ Fairness in Marketing Communications and Distribution Channels’. Management and Marketing Journal, 15 (1).
- Pranav Kumar (2016), with co-author. ‘Ethical Marketing Practices viewed through Consumer Spectacles’. MARKET/TRŽIŠTE, 28(1), 29-45.
- Pranav Kumar (2014), with co-authors. ‘My Problem Solved, That's All!!’: A Phenomenological Approach to Consumer Complaint Redressal in Malaysia’. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 130, 431-438.
- Pranav Kumar (2013), with co-author. ‘Temporary Non-Appearance of Memory’ Among the Interviewees: Methodology Enhancement in Qualitative Research for Achieving High Quality Data’. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 13 (Special Issue on Economics), 16-22.
- Pranav Kumar (2013, December), with co-authors. ‘Class Assessment Card (CAC) for Lecture Preparation’. Proceedings: 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference, Miri, Malaysia.
- BOOK AUTHORED: Pranav Kumar (2013). Marketing Warhorse (ISBN 9789670474441). Malaysia: UUM Press.
1. Presented paper titled ‘Opportunities and Challenges in Social Marketing’ , at 13th Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship 2019, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad, India
2. Invited Speaker at International Conference on Innovation in Research 2018, Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Bali, Indonesia
3. Presented paper titled ‘Malaysia as the preferred destination for global tourists: A Review’, at 1st International Research Conference on Economics, Business and Social Sciences 2016, Penang, Malaysia.
4. Participated in 3rd Annual Convention of WAiBS 2015 (“Enhancing Productivity and Competitiveness”), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
5. Kumar, P., Mokhtar, S. S. M., & Al-Swidi, A. K. (2013). ‘Class Assessment Card (CAC) for Lecture Preparation’. Proceedings: 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference, Miri, Malaysia
6. Presented paper titled ‘My Problem Solved, That’s All !!’: A Phenomenological Approach to Consumer Complaint Redressal in Malaysia’, at 4th International Conference on Marketing and Retailing (INCOMar 2013), UiTM, Shah Alam, Malaysia.
7. Presented paper titled ‘Class Assessment Card (CAC) for Lecture Preparation’, at 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference 2013, Curtin University, Sarawak, Malaysia.
8. Presented paper titled ‘An Investigation into the Mutuality between Ethical Marketing and Consumer Choice Making Decisions’, at 8th Symposium on Business Post Graduate Research 2012, Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business, UUM, Sintok, Malaysia.