Dr. Pradhan holds a Ph.D. (Computer Science) from the University of Mysore, India. He has vast experience in teaching, research and academic administration in India and abroad. As an academic leader, he has worked as a program head at UPES, India, and Dean of IT& Science at INTI International University, Malaysia. He has in-depth experience working in the IT industry for industry-academic collaboration, internship, placement, and workshops. He has executive experience at IBM Center of Education for Cloud Computing and with Business Analytics at INTI International University, Malaysia under Laureate International Universities, USA. He also earned a mentoring award for the i-talent project contest hosted by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry). He has coordinated two international conferences, NGCT-2015 and ICQMOIT-2008. He has also presented and published many research papers in various conferences and journals.
His areas of expertise are Molecular Computing, Software Engineering, Business Analytics, Datamining, Datawarehouse, Retail/E-commerce Analytics, Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Business process modeling ERP.
1.Pradhan M.R, Mago B and Kalra D (2020),"BioFactHMM: Multidimensional Modeling of Biological data from Hidden Markov Model generated Datasets “, Indian Journal of Computer Science Engineering, Volume 11, Issue 4, pp.383-393, ISSN:0976-5166, DOI: 10.21817/indjcse/2020/v11i4/201104264
2. Mago B, Ateeq K, Pradhan M.R and Afifi Mohammed A. M. (2020) " MACHINE LEARNING BASED PREDICTION OF CONSUMER INTENTION TO BUY E-GROCERY IN UAE”, International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology (IJARET)", Volume 11, Issue 8, pp.249-257, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.8.2020.024
3. Ateeq K, Pradhan M.R, Mago B and Ghazal T (2020) "“ENCRYPTION AS A SERVICE” FOR MULTI-CLOUD ENVIRONMENT", International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology (IJARET)", Volume 11, Issue 7, pp.622-628, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.7.2020.062
4. Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G (2010), Molecular Programming Pseudo-Code Representation to Molecular Electronics”-Published in Journal of Computing, USA Volume 2, issue 5, Pg-93-100, ISSN 2151-9617
5.Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G (2010), “A System engineering approach to molecular electronics” Published in the “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 3, Issue 8, Pg-14-23, published by Foundation of Computer Science, USA, ISSN: 0975 – 8887, DOI: 10.5120/750-1060
6.Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G(2010), “Orbital Structure Analysis in Molecular Electronics” Published in the “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 4, Issue 8, Pg-35-43, published by Foundation of Computer Science, USA, ISSN: 0975-8887. DOI: 10.5120/846-1181
7.Pradhan M.R, Rajan E.G(2009), “Performance analysis: A Paradigm approach to Molecular Computing”-Published in Journal of Theoretical and applied Information Technology, Elsevier, Volume 9, issue 2, Pg-39-44, ISSN:1992-8645
8.Pradhan M.R (2009), “Multi Skilling- A Cross-Functional Perspective for Projects”-Published in Global CEO, ICFAI Publication, India.
9. Pradhan M.R, Kalra D (2019 ongoing.), IEEE P1930.1 Testbed (SDN) based Middleware for Control and Management of Networks. –in collaboration with IEEE members from with top universities and industry.world
1. Pradhan M.R(2019), “Genome sequences analysis using HMM in Biological Databases” ,published at IEEEXplore, International Conference on Digitization(ICD-2019),Pageno-272-275,ISBN-978-1-7281-3841-1,DOI: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105756,Scopus indexed.
2. Pradhan M. R, Sridhar V, Ghosh D.P (2018). “Adpely digital: Defining digital advertising “, presented & awarded 1st runner up at 6th International Case Conference (IICC: Dec29th) on Managing businesses in the era of disruption organized by ICMB-School of business excellence, Hyderabad, India.
3. Pradhan M.R (2012), “From Carbon-Nanotube to Polyphenylene based Molecular Computing Devices-An Analysis”- published in proceedings of International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (ICSCI’12) Feb15-18, 2012, Hyderabad, India
4. Pradhan M.R (2010), “Location Based Services: Renaissance for M-VAS” accepted and presented in the proceeding of International Conference on Data Management (ICDM-2010) organized by Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, March11-12.
5. Pradhan M.R (2010), “A Monte Carlo Scenario to Molecular Computing” published in the proceeding of International Multiconference on Intelligent Systems & Nanotechnology (IISN-2010) organized by Computational Intelligence Laboratory (CI-Lab), Centre for Excellence In Nanotechnology (CENT), Institute Of Science And Technology, Klawad (ISTK) held on 26th-27th February.
6. Pradhan M.R (2009),” Risk, Business and Monte Carlo-Business Process Simulation and Industrial Application” accepted and presented at Seventh AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-7), held at IIM, Bangalore, Dec 20- 23.
7. Pradhan M.R (2008),” A Statistical Framework to Accent Detection Using Natural Language Processing “accepted and published at International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (ICSCI’08) Jan02-05, 2008, Hyderabad, India.
8. Pradhan M.R, Dash Rajashri, Samal A,Karn R (2004), “Natural Language Pattern Extraction from Bioinformatics data-A Meta search approach”, accepted and presented at “International Conference on Bioinformatics and its Applications (ICBA’04) December 16-19, Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
9. Pradhan M.R, Mathur R, B Durgaprasad (2003), “A System Biology Approach to Gene Regulatory Network Analysis”, accepted and presented at International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (ICCSA-2003, July01-02) at San Diego, California, USA.
10. Pradhan M.R, Swarna V, B Durgaprasad, (2003), “UniGRANT”: Unified Gene-Discovery and Regulatory Analysis Network: Accepted and presented at International Conference on mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological science (METMBS’03: June 23-26) at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.