Dr. Pradhan holds a Ph.D. (Computer Science) from the University of Mysore, India. He has vast experience in teaching, research and academic administration in India and abroad. As an academic leader, he has worked as a program head at UPES, India, and Dean of IT& Science at INTI International University, Malaysia. He has in-depth experience working in the IT industry for industry-academic collaboration, internship, placement, and workshops. He has executive experience at IBM Center of Education for Cloud Computing and with Business Analytics at INTI International University, Malaysia under Laureate International Universities, USA. He also earned a mentoring award for the i-talent project contest hosted by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry). He has coordinated two international conferences, NGCT-2015 and ICQMOIT-2008. He has also presented and published many research papers in various conferences and journals.
His areas of expertise are Molecular Computing, Software Engineering, Business Analytics, Datamining, Datawarehouse, Retail/E-commerce Analytics, Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Business process modeling ERP.
1. Pradhan M.R (2012). “From Carbon-Nanotube to Polyphenylene based Molecular Computing Devices-An Analysis” presented & published at International Conference on Systemics, Cyberntics and Informatics (ICSCI’12: Feb15-18), Hyderabad, India
2. Pradhan M.R(2010). “A Monte Carlo Scenario to Molecular Computing” presented & published at International Multiconference on Intelligent Systems & Nanotechnology (IISN-2010: 26th-27th February), organized by Computational Intelligence Laboratory (CI-Lab), Centre for Excellence in Nanotechnology (CENT), Institute of Science and Technology, Klawad (ISTK), India.
3. Pradhan M.R(2010). “Location Based Services: Renaissance for M-VAS” presented & published at International Conference on Data Management (ICDM-2010: March11-12), organized by Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, India.
4. Pradhan M.R, E.G. Rajan (2010).” Molecular Programming Pseudo-Code Representation to Molecular Electronics” published in Journal of Computing, USA, Volume 2, Issue 5, Pg-93-100. ISSN 2151-9617.
5.Pradhan M. R, E. G. Rajan (2010). “A System engineering approach to molecular electronics” published in “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 3, Issue 8, Pg-14-23, (Foundation of Computer Science), USA. ISBN: 978-93-80746-35-7, ISSN: 0975 -8887, DOI:10.5120/750-1060
6.Pradhan M.R, E.G. Rajan (2010). “Orbital Structure Analysis in Molecular Electronics” Published in “International Journal of Computers and Application”, Volume 4, Issue 8, Pg-35-43, (Foundation of Computer Science), USA, ISBN: 978-93-80746-35-7, ISSN: 0975-8887. DOI: 10.5120/846-1181.
7.Pradhan M.R (2009).”Multi Skilling- A Cross-Functional Perspective for Projects” published in Global CEO magazine, ICFAI Publication, India.
8. Pradhan M.R (2009). “Performance analysis-A paradigm approach to Molecular Computing” presented & published National Conference on Information Technology and its Application (:21st-22nd Nov) organized by CIST (Centre for Information Science and Technology) and Department of Studies in computer Science, University of Mysore, India.
9. Pradhan M.R (2008). “A Statistical Framework to Accent Detection Using Natural Language Processing “presented & published at International Conference on Systemics, Cyberntics and Informatics (ICSCI’08: Jan02-05) organized by Pentagram Research Center, Hyderabad, India.
10. Kalra Deepak ,Pradhan M.R (2020) - SDN based Middleware for Control and Management of Networks- Project: IEEE P1930.1 –ongoing
1. Pradhan M.R(2019), “Genome sequences analysis using HMM in Biological Databases” IEEEXplore,Pageno-272-275,ISBN-978-1-7281-3841-1@IEEE
2. Pradhan M. R, Sridhar Vaithianathan, D.P.Ghosh (2018). “Adpely digital: Defining digital advertising “, presented & awarded 1st runner up at 6th International Case Conference (IICC: Dec29th) on Managing businesses in the era of disruption organized by ICMB-School of business excellence, Hyderabad, India.
3. Pradhan M.R (2009).” Risk, Business and Monte Carlo-Business Process Simulation and Industrial Application” accepted at Seventh AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-7: Dec 20-23), held at IIM, Bangalore, India.
4. Pradhan M.R (2004). “Natural Language Pattern Extraction from Bioinformatics data-A Meta search approach “accepted at International Conference on Bioinformatics and its Applications (ICBA’04: December 16-19), Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
5. Pradhan M.R, Mathur Rupali (2003). “A System Biology Approach to Gene Regulatory Network Analysis” accepted at International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (ICCSA-2003: July01-02) at San Diego, California, USA.
6. Pradhan M.R, Vinod Swarna (2003). “UniGRANT”: Unified Gene-Discovery and Regulatory Analysis Network” accepted & presented at International Conference on mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological science (METMBS’03: June 23-26) at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
8. Organized International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies(NGCT-2015) on September 4th & 5th at UPES, Dehradun, India.
9. Organized International Conference on Quantitative Methods, Operation & Information technology(ICQMOIT-2008) on October 24th & 25th at ICFAI University, Hyderabad, India.