Dr. Almansour earned his PhD and Master degree in Finance from the University Utara Malaysia. His research focuses on investment and portfolio management. Almansour has published research papers in refereed journals. Almansour is also an editor at several international peer reviewed Journals. He conducted several training on Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis, Financial Markets, Stock and Bonds Valuation. Moreover, he conducted several training regarding research methodology and data analysis using SPSS.
His area of specialization are Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis, Financial Markets, Stock and Bonds Valuation, and Behavioral Finance.
• Almansour, B., Almansour, A., Almansour, Y., (2019). Small and medium size enterprise: Access the financial and non-financial factors. Management Science Letter. 9(5). 687-694
• Almansour, B. Arabyat, Y. (2017). The Investment Decision Making Among The Gulf Investors: Behavioural Finance Perspective. International Journal of Management Studies. 24 (1).41-71 http://www.ijms.uum.edu.my/index.php/current-issues
• Almansour, A., & Almansour, B. (2016). Macroeconomic Variables and Saudi Equity Market: A Time Series Analysis. British Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences. 12,(2).59-72 http://www.ajournal.co.uk/EFArticles12(2).htm • Almansour, B. (2015). The Effect of Global Financial Crisis on Stock Returns in Saudi Arabia. EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review. 3,(11). 13-18 http://epratrust.com/articles/#.Vjt9Pyt3fIV
• Almansour, B. (2015). The Impact of Market Sentiment Index on Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation on Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange. Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce. 6 (3). 1-28 http://www.researchersworld.com/vol6/issue3/index.html
• Abu Sini, A., Almansour, Y., & Almansour, B. (2015). “The Effect of E-Banking on Customers’ Satisfaction in Financial Services: An Empirical Investigation on Financial Sector in Saudi Arabia”. Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce. 6 (3).41-51
• Almansour, Y., Alhajla, A., Almansour, B,. (2015). “The Mediating Role of Customer Satisfaction in the Relationship between Factors Influencing Customers Loyalty towards Financial Services in Saudi Arabia”. International Journal of Marketing Strategy Operations Research and Organizational Behavior. 31 (1), 1132 – 1141.
• Almansour, B,. (2015). “Empirical Model for Predicting Financial Failure.” American Journal of Economics, Finance and Management. 1 (3), 113 – 124 http://www.publicscienceframework.org/journal/paperInfo/ajefm?paperId=525
• Almansour, B. & Ibrahim, Y. (2010). “Market and Companies Confidence Index and Their Relation with Stock Return in Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.” International Postgraduate Business Journal, 2 (1), 61 – 72
. Almansour, A., Alrawashdeh, N & Almansour, B. (2010). The impact of capital structure on the performance of microfinance institutions. Management Science Letters, 10(4), 881-888.