Dr. Hamzah holds a Ph.D. in Business Management from Girne American University, Cyprus, BSc degree from Yarmouk University with a Major in Computer Science, Master’s degree from Al-Balqa Applied University with Florida Atlantic University (joint program held by Al-Balqa Applied University) with a major in Business Administration, MIS.
He has seven years of work experience in business schools and government as an educator, researcher, and trainer. He has teaching and research experience in leading business schools and universities in UAE, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia.
Academic and Research Interest
Dr. Hamzah has published several papers, indexed in WOS (ISI) and Scopus and ABDC (A*, A, B, and C) in the domain of Business Management. His teaching and research interest areas include Leadership, Innovation, HRM, Entrepreneurship, and MIS.
- Harazneh, I., Adaileh, M., Thbeitat, A., Afaneh, S., Khanfar, S., Harasis, A., & Elrehail, H. (2020). The impact of quality of services and satisfaction on customer loyalty: The moderate role of switching costs. Management Science Letters, 10(8), 1843-1856.
- Adaileh, M. J., Alrawashdeh, M., Elrehail, H., & Aladayleh, K. J. (2020). Assessing the nexus between knowledge management and firm performance: a data article. Data in Brief, 106283.
- Elrehail, H., Harazneh, I., Abuhjeeleh, M., Alzghoul, A., Alnajdawi, S., & Ibrahim, H. M. H. (2019). Employee satisfaction, human resource management practices and competitive advantage. The case of Northern Cyprus European Journal of Management and Business Economics.
- Alatailat, M., Elrehail, H., & Emeagwali, O. L. (2019). High performance work practices, organizational performance and strategic thinking: A moderation perspective. International Journal of Organizational Analysis.
- Elrehail, H. (2018). The relationship among Leadership, Innovation and Knowledge sharing: A guidance for analysis.
- Elrehail, H., Emeagwali, O. L., Alsaad, A., & Alzghoul, A. (2018). The impact of Transformational and Authentic leadership on innovation in higher education: The contingent role of knowledge sharing. Telematics and Informatics, 35(1), 55–67.
- Alzghoul, A., Elrehail, H., Emeagwali, O. L., & AlShboul, M. K. (2018). Knowledge management, workplace climate, creativity and performance. Journal of Workplace Learning, 30(8), 592–612.
- Taamneh, A., Alsaad, A. K., & Elrehail, H. (2018). HRM practices and the multifaceted nature of organization performance. EuroMed Journal of Business, 13(3), 315–334. http://doi.org/10.1108/EMJB-02-2018-0010.
- Jahmani, K., FADİYA, S. O., ABUBAKAR, A. M., & Elrehail, H. (2018). Knowledge management system content quality, perceived usefulness, use for sharing and retrieval: A Flock Leadership application. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, 48(4), 00–00.
- Adaileh, M. J., & Elrehail, H. (2018). E-Business Supply Chain Collaboration Measurement Scale: A Confirmatory Approach. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 7(5), 22–34.
- Abubakar, A. M., Elrehail, H., Alatailat, M. A., & Elçi, A. (2017). Knowledge management, decision-making style and organizational performance. Journal of Innovation & Knowledge.
- Alnajdawi, S., Emeagwali, O. L., & Elrehail, H. (2017). The Interplay among Green Human Resource Practices, Organization Citizenship Behavior for Environment and Sustainable Corporate Performance: Evidence from Jordan. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management, 5(3), 169–182.
- Aljarrah, E., Elrehail, H., & Aababneh, B. (2016). E-voting in Jordan: Assessing readiness and developing a system. Computers in Human Behavior, 63, 860-867.
- Elrehail, H., Alzghoul, A., Saydam, S., Alnajdawi, S., & Al-Ararh, K. (2016). The Role of Knowledge Sharing Mechanism in the Development of Pricing Strategy. International Journal of Online Marketing Research, 2(1), 53–61. http://doi.org/10.5455/IJOMR.204243
- Alzghoul, A., Elrehail, H., Saydam, S., Alnajdawi, S., & Al'Ararah, K. (2016). The impact of corporate social responsibility on corporate reputation using Marketing as Moderate variable. International Journal of Online Marketing Research, 2(1), 1-13. http://doi.org/10.5455/IJOMR.207243
- Elrehail, H. H., Trad, M. A., & Algraibeh, K. M. (2013). Applying Knowledge Management Oriented Objectives into Distance E-Learning Process and Strategies. Managemen https://doi.org/10.5923/j.mm.20130306.04
- Alomari, M. A., & Elrehail, H. H. (2013). Mobile-Government: Challenges and Opportunities Jordan as Case study. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 4(12).
1. Maher Alatailat, Hamzah Elrehail, Okechukwu Lawrence Emeagwali, (2019) "High performance work practices, organizational performance and strategic thinking: A moderation perspective", International Journal of Organizational Analysis. ABDC – B https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-10-2017-1260