Dr. Elrehail holds a Ph.D. Degree in Business Management (Leadership and Innovation) from the American University of Cyprus. He has obtained his MBA degree from Al-Balqa Applied University (Jordan). He achieved a strong practical and teaching experience in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. Elrehail’s research scope is Leadership, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Knowledge Management, and HRM. He published several papers in SSCI (ISI) and Scopus Indexed Journal in the field of Business Management such as Telematics and Informatics, Computers in Human Behavior, Euromed Journal of Business, Journal of Innovation & Knowledge, and International Journal of Organization Analysis.
- Elrehail, et al, (2019). Employee satisfaction, human resource management practices and competitive advantage. European Journal of Management and Business Economics.
- Alatailat, M., Elrehail, H., & Emeagwali, O. L. (2019). High performance work practices, organizational performance and strategic thinking: A moderation perspective. International Journal of Organizational Analysis.
- Elrehail, H. (2018). The relationship among Leadership, Innovation and Knowledge sharing: A guidance for analysis.
- Elrehail, H., Emeagwali, O. L., Alsaad, A., & Alzghoul, A. (2018). The impact of Transformational and Authentic leadership on innovation in higher education: The contingent role of knowledge sharing. Telematics and Informatics, 35(1), 55–67.
- Alzghoul, A., Elrehail, H., Emeagwali, O. L., & AlShboul, M. K. (2018). Knowledge management, workplace climate, creativity and performance. Journal of Workplace Learning, 30(8), 592–612.
- Taamneh, A., Alsaad, A. K., & Elrehail, H. (2018). HRM practices and the multifaceted nature of organization performance. EuroMed Journal of Business, 13(3), 315–334. http://doi.org/10.1108/EMJB-02-2018-0010.
- Jahmani, K., FADİYA, S. O., ABUBAKAR, A. M., & Elrehail, H. (2018). Knowledge management system content quality, perceived usefulness, use for sharing and retrieval: A Flock Leadership application. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, 48(4), 00–00.
- Adaileh, M. J., & Elrehail, H. (2018). E-Business Supply Chain Collaboration Measurement Scale: A Confirmatory Approach. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 7(5), 22–34.
- Abubakar, A. M., Elrehail, H., Alatailat, M. A., & Elçi, A. (2017). Knowledge management, decision-making style and organizational performance. Journal of Innovation & Knowledge.
- Alnajdawi, S., Emeagwali, O. L., & Elrehail, H. (2017). The Interplay among Green Human Resource Practices, Organization Citizenship Behavior for Environment and Sustainable Corporate Performance: Evidence from Jordan. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management, 5(3), 169–182.
- Aljarrah, E., Elrehail, H., & Aababneh, B. (2016). E-voting in Jordan: Assessing readiness and developing a system. Computers in Human Behavior, 63, 860-867.
- Elrehail, H., Alzghoul, A., Saydam, S., Alnajdawi, S., & Al-Ararh, K. (2016). The Role of Knowledge Sharing Mechanism in the Development of Pricing Strategy. International Journal of Online Marketing Research, 2(1), 53–61. http://doi.org/10.5455/IJOMR.204243
- Alzghoul, A., Elrehail, H., Saydam, S., Alnajdawi, S., & Al'Ararah, K. (2016). The impact of corporate social responsibility on corporate reputation using Marketing as Moderate variable. International Journal of Online Marketing Research, 2(1), 1-13. http://doi.org/10.5455/IJOMR.207243
- Elrehail, H. H., Trad, M. A., & Algraibeh, K. M. (2013). Applying Knowledge Management Oriented Objectives into Distance E-Learning Process and Strategies. Managemen https://doi.org/10.5923/j.mm.20130306.04
- Alomari, M. A., & Elrehail, H. H. (2013). Mobile-Government: Challenges and Opportunities Jordan as Case study. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 4(12).
1. Maher Alatailat, Hamzah Elrehail, Okechukwu Lawrence Emeagwali, (2019) "High performance work practices, organizational performance and strategic thinking: A moderation perspective", International Journal of Organizational Analysis. ABDC – B https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-10-2017-1260