- PhD (Computer Science) from Banasthali University, India, 2011-2013
- Master of Computer Application from Madurai Kamaraj University, India, 2000-2003
- Diploma in software Technology and System Management, NIIT Ltd, India, 2001-2003
- Bachelor of Commerce from Delhi University, India, 1993-1996
- Assistant Professor, Al Dar University Dubai, 2015 – 2018
- Assistant Professor, University of Modern Sciences, Dubai, 2014 – 2015
- Assistant Professor, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST), Dubai, 2012 – 2014
- Assistant Professor, Manipal University, 2009 – 2012
- Assistant Professor, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, 2006-2008
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- AI For Everyone-Course Era
- Google Analytics for Beginners- Google Analytics Academy
Workshops, Training, and Seminars
- Organized and Conducted workshop on Innovative and Effective online technology for evaluating student learning: Turnitin (15th May, 2015) Aldar University College, Dubai.
- Workshop Attended on Sharing Best Practices in Career Advising on 18th December, American University of Dubai.
- Training Attending on Training on BTEC Implementation from Pearson UK 28-29 July,2014 in sharjah
- Faculty Development Program Attended on Leveraging Information Systems for Business Excellence on 23rd June 2007, LBSIM, New Delhi, India
- Professional Membership – IEEE
- Mago, B, Ateeq, K., Pradhan, M.R., & Afifi, A. M. (2020). Machine learning based prediction of consumer intention to buy e-grocery in UAE”. International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology,11(8),249-257, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.8.2020.024.
- Ateeq, K, Pradhan, M.R, Mago, B.& Ghazal, T.M. (2020). “Encryption As A Service” for Multi-Cloud Environment, International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology ,11(7),622-628, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.7.2020.062.
- Mago, B. (2019). Applying clustering algorithm to analyze the data from different dimensions. International Conference on Digitization (ICD), Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, IEEE Xplore, 71-74. DOI: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105784.
- Pradhan, M. R., Mago, B., & Kalra, D. BioFactHMM: MULTIDIMENSIONAL MODELING OF BIOLOGICAL DATA FROM HIDDEN MARKOV MODEL GENERATED DATASETS.
- Mago, B. (2017). “Green Information Technology Metrics for sustainability” published in International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, IJITMIS, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp. 7- 15. ISSN: Print: 0976 – 6405 and ISSN Online: 0976 – 6413. © IAEME Publication
- Alkhatib, O. & Mago, B. (2017). ”iLearning Management: An innovative approach to e-learning” published in International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, IJITMIS, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp.1–6. ISSN: Print: 0976 – 6405 and ISSN Online: 0976 – 6413. © IAEME Publication
- Mago, B. (2016). “Empirical Testing of Green Information Technology Model in UAE”, International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, IJITMIS, Volume 7, Issue 2, pp.18-26, ISSN: Print: 0976 – 6405 and ISSN Online: 0976 – 6413. © IAEME Publication.
- Mago, B. & Khan, S. (2014). ” A Study on Green Computing Behavior with Probable Suggestion for Comfortable Adoption in UAE” published in International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, IJITMIS, Volume 5, Issue 3, pp.14-22, ISSN: Print: 0976 – 6405 and ISSN Online: 0976 – 6413. © IAEME Publication.
- Mago, B. & Trivedi, P. (2014).” Evidence of Customers’ Perceptions Toward the usage of Social Networking Sites as E-Business mechanism in UAE” published in European Scientific Journal Vol.10, No.16 ISSN: 1857 – 7881 (Print) e - ISSN1857- 7431.
- Trivedi, P. & Mago, B. (2013). “An Empirical Analysis of Factors Affecting the Adoption of E-Payment System from Firm’s Perspective in UAE” published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2 Issue 7, July – 2013, ISSN: 2278-0181.
1.Mago Beenu (2019),“Applying clustering algorithm to analyze the retail data based on demographics information in UAE”, EEEXplore,Page no-71-74,ISBN-978-1-7281-3841-1@IEEE
2 .Mago Beenu (2018) “Analyzing Unstructured Data using Mining Techniques” Page no.247-251 (Published in the Proceeding of -7th SGBED International Research Symposium(Dec17th-19th,2018), DUBAI, UAE.)
3 .Mago (2018) Paper presented on topic titled” Data Analytics and Auditing using SPSS.” International conference on Computer Auditing organized at Al Dar University College on 17th Mar-18th.
4 .Mago (2017) Paper Presented on topic titled " A Study on Dimensions of Green Information Technology Adoption Model in context of U.A.E." in 17th International Conference on Technology and Management, organized at College of Fashion Design, Dubai, 10-12 April .
5 .Mago (2016) Paper presented on topic titled " A study on investigating the factors associated with cheating: Violation of academic integrity in UAE " in International Conference on Academic Integrity | Middle East Chapter, organized by International Centre for Academic Integrity (Rutland Institute for Ethics, Clemson University) at University of Wollongong, Dubai, 26-28 March .
6 .Mago (2015) Paper Presented on topic titled "Adoption of Green Information Technology for Sustainable Development in Context of UAE" in 8th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, organized at Address Hotel by AlDar University, Dubai, 13-14 December.
7.Mago & Trivedi (2014) Paper Presented on topic titled “Study on use of Social Media as E-Business tool to develop Customer Relationship by Companies in UAE” in International Conference on Technology and Business Management, organized at American university in Emirates, Dubai, 24-26 March .