- PhD in Computer Science Engineering – Cloud Computing
- Master of Engineering – Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Faculty for Engineering Students at Hindustan college of Engineering (1995 to 2001)
- RVR and JC college of Engineering (2001 – 2003)
- Taught the local and expat students working at various levels since 2003 in the UAE
- Deputy Head of Department and Coordinator at Al Khawarizmi International College
- Involved in the quality team and developing course for the IT Department at the University of Jazeera
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- Since 2018, involved in developing the labs and courses at Skyline University College
- Also involved in developing lab manuals, conducting innovation exhibition and ICD conference (IEEE)
- Research interest involves Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Has written and published papers in renowned journals individually and in collaboration with colleges from accredited engineering colleges.
- Received the Sharjah Sustainability Award as supervisor for best team
- Acquired various certifications and training in electronics
- Ateeq, K, Yamini, G. (2020). Monitoring and Evaluation of Smart Heart Rate Sensing Technology. International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology,11(8), 310-318; ISSN: 0976-6499; DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.8.2020.031.
- Mago, B, Ateeq, K., Pradhan, M.R., & Afifi, A. M. (2020). Machine learning based prediction of consumer intention to buy e-grocery in UAE”. International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology,11(8),249-257, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.8.2020.024.
- Ateeq, K, Pradhan, M.R, Mago, B.& Ghazal, T.M. (2020). “Encryption As A Service” for Multi-Cloud Environment, International Journal of Advanced Research Engineering and Technology ,11(7),622-628, ISSN:0976-6499, DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.7.2020.062.
- Ateeq, K., Yamini, G. & G, Gopinath. (2019), “A Reliability-Driven Methodology to enhance the Healthcare Quality” , International Conference on Digitization(ICD),Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, IEEEXplore,260-262,DOI: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105837
- Ateeq Karamath (2018)” A Novel Hybrid Classification(NHC) Algorithm for Diabetes Classification” Page no.241-246 Published in the Proceeding of -7th SGBED International Research Symposium(Dec17th-19th,2018), DUBAI, UAE.
- Ateeq Karamath and Dr. Gopinath Ganapath (2017) “A Hybrid Genetic-Relative Reduct Algorithm for Pre-Processing the Diabetic Dataset” published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, ISSN 0976-5697 Volume 8, Issue 1, pp. 60-64
- Ateeq Karamath and Dr. Gopinath Ganapath (2017) “The novel hybrid Modified Particle Swarm Optimization – Neural Network (MPSO-NN) Algorithm for classifying the Diabete” published at International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research Volume 13, Number 4 , pp. 595-614, ISSN 0973-1873
- Karamath Ateeq and Dr. Gopinath Ganapath(2017) “Encryption as a Service for Multi- Cloud Environment” published in International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume 11, Issue 6, ISSN 2321-3469
- Ateeq Karamath and Dr. Gopinath Ganapath (2016)” Techniques and Challenges in Medical Cloud for Diabetic Prediction–A Survey published at “International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences(IJETCAS), Vol-18, Issue-1, Pg.62-66 ISSN(Print):2279-0047, ISSN(Online):2279-0055
- Ateeq Karamath and Gopinath Ganapathy (2014),” E-Medical Cloud: A collaboration of medical data with national id card” published -at IJCEA (International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications), Vol.8,Issue 3,Pg .130-138. ISSN 2321-3469
- Ateeq Karamath (2019), “A Reliability-Driven Methodology to enhance the Healthcare Quality” , EEEXplore,Page No-260-262,ISBN-978-1-7281-3841-1@IEEE
Ateeq Karamath (2018)” A Novel Hybrid Classification(NHC) Algorithm for Diabetes Classification” Page no.241-246(Published in the Proceeding of -7th SGBED International Research Symposium(Dec17th-19th,2018), DUBAI, UAE.)