Dr. Ramakrishna Yanamandra holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Supply Chain Management from a reputed university in India. He possesses an excellent academic record with distinction and excellence in all academic programs.
He has over two decades of experience in reputed business schools in India and UAE as an academician, researcher, and academic administrator. He also possesses experience as a Manager in Operations for over a decade in a reputed public sector organization of Government of India in India.
Academic and Research Interest
Dr. Ramakrishna has published his research works in reputed international journals and presented research papers in many international conferences. He also conducted several management development programs for working executives in UAE and India. His teaching and research interest areas include operations and supply chain management, process improvement, lean management, and quality management systems. He received ‘Overall Academic Excellence’ award in Skyline University College for the Academic Year 2019-20
- Ramakrishna, Y. (2021). Investigating the influence of organizational factors on supply chain awareness, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, 14(2), 189-202.
- Alzoubi, H., & Yanamandra, R. (2020). Investigating the mediating role of information sharing strategy on agile supply chain. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(2), 273-284.
- Yanamandra R, (2020), Development of Supply Chain Framework for the Circular Economy in Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Development and Opportunities in Circular Economy, Neeta Baporikar, IGI Global, 231-250. ISBN13: 9781799851165, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-5116-5.ch012
- Yanamandra R, (2020), Leadership Model for Supply Chain Management in Business Schools in Leadership Strategies for Global Supply Chain Management in Emerging Markets (Ashish Dwivedi), Chapter - 8,
- Ramakrishna, Y., & Sakkthivel, A. M. (2020). Development and Implementation of Integrated Quality Management Framework in Management Education. In M. Sony, K. Karingada, & N. Baporikar (Eds.), Quality Management Implementation in Higher Education: Practices, Models, and Case Studies (pp. 200-216). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-9829-9.ch010
- Yanamandra, R; A Ramesh (2019), Motivating the stakeholders through a contest based mobile application for promoting and rewarding sustainability initiatives, Skyline Business Journal, 15(2), 30-40.
- Yanamandra, "A Framework of Supply Chain Strategies to achieve competitive advantage in Digital era," 2019 International Conference on Digitization (ICD), Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 129-134, doi: 10.1109/ICD47981.2019.9105913
- Ramakrishna Yanamandra (2018)., “Development of an integrated healthcare supply chain model”, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 111-121, DOI: 10.1080/16258312.2018.1475823
- Ramakrishna Y., (2016), “Supply Chain Management – Large Vs. Small and Medium Enterprises”, Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-9795-9.ch009, IGI Global
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2015), “A Review on Supply Chain Management (SCM) by SMEs as a Strategy to Achieve Global Competitiveness”, Review of Professional Management, A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management, ISSN: 0972-8686,. 13(1), pp 39-49
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Innovation – A Literature Review”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758,10(12), pp 14-17
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Excellence through Human Resources Excellence”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(5), pp 8-13
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Coordinated Supply Chain: A Key for the success of SMEs”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(1), pp 6-11
- Ramakrishna Y. 2009, “Factors that would facilitate a continued Retail boom in India” – Published in ICFAI Journal of Marketing Mastermind, June – 2009.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Talent Management in Supply Chain Management Positions”, ISBN: 978-81-910003-0-14 pp 409-413. Paper presented and published in the International Conference on Global Business Opportunities & Challenges, conducted by Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India on 27-29, March 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Supply Chain Management: Large Vs. Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs)”, ISBN: 978-7384898-60-1 pp 201-211. Paper presented and published in the International Conference on Supply Chain and Logistics Management, conducted by BIMTEC, Noida, India and University of Hull, Yorkshire, UK on December 5-8, 2013.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Innovation: A Literature Review”, ISBN: 978-93-83302-04-8 pp 1-6, Paper presented and published in the National Conference on Strategies, Innovations and Paradigm Shifts in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM), conducted by SDMIMD, Mysore, Karnataka State, India on 26th September 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Talent Management in Supply Chain Management Positions-Emerging Trends”, Paper presented and got published in book (ISBN: 978-93-8342-10-0) released in the “International Conference on The Next Leap: Exploring New paradigms in Business” conducted by Centre for Business Administration, Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, India on 6th and 7th February 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Strategies for Talent Management and Development for Supply Chain Management Positions – A literature review”, Paper presented (in-absentia) and got published in the book (ISBN No: 978-93-82163-94-7) released in the National seminar on “Business Management in new era – Issues and Challenges” held on December 6-7, 2013 conducted by M. G. University, Nalgonda, Telangana State, India.
- Ramakrishna Y., S. Durga Prasad (2010) “Competitive Advantage through Six Sigma DMAIC approach in service sector in India”, National Conference on Operations Management 28-29th April, conducted by Vignan University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Ramakrishna Y., (2008) “Leadership in Recession – An Empathetic or Indifferent approach” – Published in the souvenir released on the occasion of Regional Seminar in HR conducted by Andhra University, Vizag, India during 19-20th Dec 2008 (Presented the paper in the seminar).
- Ramakrishna Y., (2008) “Seven factors for successful retail management” - Published in souvenir released by Vellammal Institute of Management, Chennai, India on the occasion of National seminar held on the theme of “Retail – the power factor.”
- Ramakrishna Y, Dr. PVL Ramana (2007) “Corporate Social Responsibility – trends and learning” -
- Published in the souvenir released on the occasion of Regional Seminar conducted by Guruvayoorappan Institute of Management, Coimbatore on 6th October 2007
- Ramakrishna Y. (2003), “Business Ethics Vs. Profit Maximization, A Company’s Dilemma”, Presented paper in the Regional Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics, conducted by Global Education Center, Hyderabad