Dr. Ramakrishna Yanamandra is an Assistant Professor and Chair of Quality Assurance and Risk Management Committee at Skyline University College, Sharjah. He possesses around twenty-five years of corporate and academic experience. He was a Manager-Operations in a leading Public Sector Undertaking in India and he managed large scale projects related to production and operations management which involve conceptualization, planning and execution by interacting with all the stakeholders of the project to satisfy them. He holds a PhD in Supply Chain Management from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, India. He was successful in solving some of the challenging issues of supply chains in many projects which were handled by him. He has been teaching courses related to Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Lean Management, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma, Project Management and Service Operations Management at Post-Graduate level in leading Business Schools. His areas of research include, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, SCM in SMEs, SCM in Healthcare Sector, and Quality in Higher Education, etc. He has published several articles through his research in leading international journals. He has successfully conducted many Executive Development Programmes (EDPs) and Management Development Programmes for various Government and Private sector enterprises on Supply Chain Management.
- Ramakrishna, Y., & Sakkthivel, A. M. (2020). Development and Implementation of Integrated Quality Management Framework in Management Education. In M. Sony, K. Karingada, & N. Baporikar (Eds.), Quality Management Implementation in Higher Education: Practices, Models, and Case Studies (pp. 200-216). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-9829-9.ch010
- Ramakrishna Yanamandra (2018)., “Development of an integrated healthcare supply chain model”, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 111-121, DOI: 10.1080/16258312.2018.1475823
- Ramakrishna Y., (2016), “Supply Chain Management – Large Vs. Small and Medium Enterprises”, Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-9795-9.ch009, IGI Global
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2015), “A Review on Supply Chain Management (SCM) by SMEs as a Strategy to Achieve Global Competitiveness”, Review of Professional Management, A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management, ISSN: 0972-8686,. 13(1), pp 39-49
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Innovation – A Literature Review”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758,10(12), pp 14-17
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Excellence through Human Resources Excellence”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(5), pp 8-13
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Coordinated Supply Chain: A Key for the success of SMEs”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(1), pp 6-11
- Ramakrishna Y. 2009, “Factors that would facilitate a continued Retail boom in India” – Published in ICFAI Journal of Marketing Mastermind, June – 2009.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Talent Management in Supply Chain Management Positions”, ISBN: 978-81-910003-0-14 pp 409-413. Paper presented and published in the International Conference on Global Business Opportunities & Challenges, conducted by Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India on 27-29, March 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Supply Chain Management: Large Vs. Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs)”, ISBN: 978-7384898-60-1 pp 201-211. Paper presented and published in the International Conference on Supply Chain and Logistics Management, conducted by BIMTEC, Noida, India and University of Hull, Yorkshire, UK on December 5-8, 2013.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Innovation: A Literature Review”, ISBN: 978-93-83302-04-8 pp 1-6, Paper presented and published in the National Conference on Strategies, Innovations and Paradigm Shifts in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM), conducted by SDMIMD, Mysore, Karnataka State, India on 26th September 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Talent Management in Supply Chain Management Positions-Emerging Trends”, Paper presented and got published in book (ISBN: 978-93-8342-10-0) released in the “International Conference on The Next Leap: Exploring New paradigms in Business” conducted by Centre for Business Administration, Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, India on 6th and 7th February 2014.
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Strategies for Talent Management and Development for Supply Chain Management Positions – A literature review”, Paper presented (in-absentia) and got published in the book (ISBN No: 978-93-82163-94-7) released in the National seminar on “Business Management in new era – Issues and Challenges” held on December 6-7, 2013 conducted by M. G. University, Nalgonda, Telangana State, India.
- Ramakrishna Y., S. Durga Prasad (2010) “Competitive Advantage through Six Sigma DMAIC approach in service sector in India”, National Conference on Operations Management 28-29th April, conducted by Vignan University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Ramakrishna Y., (2008) “Leadership in Recession – An Empathetic or Indifferent approach” – Published in the souvenir released on the occasion of Regional Seminar in HR conducted by Andhra University, Vizag, India during 19-20th Dec 2008 (Presented the paper in the seminar).
- Ramakrishna Y., (2008) “Seven factors for successful retail management” - Published in souvenir released by Vellammal Institute of Management, Chennai, India on the occasion of National seminar held on the theme of “Retail – the power factor.”
- Ramakrishna Y, Dr. PVL Ramana (2007) “Corporate Social Responsibility – trends and learning” -
- Published in the souvenir released on the occasion of Regional Seminar conducted by Guruvayoorappan Institute of Management, Coimbatore on 6th October 2007
- Ramakrishna Y. (2003), “Business Ethics Vs. Profit Maximization, A Company’s Dilemma”, Presented paper in the Regional Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics, conducted by Global Education Center, Hyderabad