Dr. Ramakrishna Yanamandra is an Assistant Professor and Chair of Quality Assurance and Risk Management Committee at Skyline University College, Sharjah. He possesses around twenty-five years of corporate and academic experience. He was a Manager-Operations in a leading Public Sector Undertaking in India and he managed large scale projects related to production and operations management which involve conceptualization, planning and execution by interacting with all the stakeholders of the project to satisfy them. He holds a PhD in Supply Chain Management from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, India. He was successful in solving some of the challenging issues of supply chains in many projects which were handled by him. He has been teaching courses related to Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Lean Management, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma, Project Management and Service Operations Management at Post-Graduate level in leading Business Schools. His areas of research include, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, SCM in SMEs, SCM in Healthcare Sector, and Quality in Higher Education, etc. He has published several articles through his research in leading international journals. He has successfully conducted many Executive Development Programmes (EDPs) and Management Development Programmes for various Government and Private sector enterprises on Supply Chain Management.
- Ramakrishna, Y., & Sakkthivel, A. M. (2020). Development and Implementation of Integrated Quality Management Framework in Management Education. In M. Sony, K. Karingada, & N. Baporikar (Eds.), Quality Management Implementation in Higher Education: Practices, Models, and Case Studies (pp. 200-216). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-9829-9.ch010
- Ramakrishna Yanamandra (2018)., “Development of an integrated healthcare supply chain model”, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 111-121, DOI: 10.1080/16258312.2018.1475823
- Ramakrishna Y., (2016), “Supply Chain Management – Large Vs. Small and Medium Enterprises”, Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-9795-9.ch009, IGI Global
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2015), “A Review on Supply Chain Management (SCM) by SMEs as a Strategy to Achieve Global Competitiveness”, Review of Professional Management, A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management, ISSN: 0972-8686,. 13(1), pp 39-49
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Innovation – A Literature Review”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758,10(12), pp 14-17
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2014), “Supply Chain Excellence through Human Resources Excellence”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(5), pp 8-13
- Ramakrishna Y., Bhat M.S., Sindhu (2013), “Coordinated Supply Chain: A Key for the success of SMEs”, Materials Management Review, Published by Indian Institute of Materials Management, ISSN 2320-0758, 10(1), pp 6-11
- Ramakrishna Y. 2009, “Factors that would facilitate a continued Retail boom in India” – Published in ICFAI Journal of Marketing Mastermind, June – 2009.
ConferencesContent to be display soon.
ServicesContent to be display soon.