Professor, Vice Chancellor
Dr. Mohammad In'airat has done his Ph.D in management from Keele University, UK and he has done his MBA from Nagpur University. He has over 20 years of teaching experience and has expertise is in Financial Management, Principles of Management, Business Organization, HRM, Organization Behavior, Accounting, Financial Analysis, etc. Apart from teaching he is involved in lot of administrative activities too as Head, Coordinator and Chairperson of Administrative Department and committees. Apart from Academic work experience he also has industry experience of around five years. He has published one book, has published seven journal papers, and has attended fifteen conferences, seminars and workshops.
Recent Scholarly Work
- Alzoubi, H., Alshurideh, M., Kurdi, B., & Inairat, M. (2020). Do perceived service value, quality, price fairness and service recovery shape customer satisfaction and delight? A practical study in the service telecommunication context. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(3), 579-588.
- Almansour, B., Almansour, A & In’airat, M. (2020). The Impact of Exchange Rates on Bitcoin Returns: Further Evidence from A Time Series Framework. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. 9(2), 4577-4581
- In’airat, M. (2015), “The role of corporate governance in fraud reduction- A perception study in the Saudi Arabia business environment”, Journal of Accounting and Finance, 15(2) forthcoming.
- In’airat, M. & Al-Kassem, A. (2014), “Total quality management in higher education: a review”, International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Vol. 4(3), pp 294-307.
- In’airat, M. (2014), “Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance”, Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Volume 19, Issue 36, pp. 63-68. (Elsevier Journal)
- In’airat, M. (2013), “The Impact of Anticipation and Preparation for Retirement on Retirement Confidence”, European Journal of Social Science, Vol. 39, No. 1, 145-151.
- In’airat, M. (2013), “Foreign Aid Effectiveness and Governance – A Public Opinion Approach”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 109, 100-107.
- Al-Kassem, A., In’airat, M., & Al Bakri, A. (2013), “Evaluation Tools of Total Quality Management in Business Organizations”, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.5, No.6, 41-51.
- In'airat, M. (2012), "Foreign Aid Effectiveness on the Palestinian Economy- A Qualitative Case Study", European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, (54), pp. 49-62.
- 1st International Conference on Digitization (ICD-2019), Sharjah , UAE, (Participant), 18th-19th November 2019
- 7th SGBED International Research Symposium , Sharjah, UAE, (Participant) 17th - 19th December 2018
- 7th International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED), New York, USA. 9th - 10th April, 2018 (Presentation: The Effect of Internal and External Factors on Stock Market Prices – Evidence from Saudi Arabia)
- The 5th Euro-African Conference in Finance and Economics (CEAFE2014), Agadir, Morocco. 24th-26th April 2014. (Presentation: Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance)
- Third International Conference on Quality Assurance in Postsecondary Education, University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, (Participant) 1st April 2013.
- Senior Common Room Symposium, Keele University, U.K. 21st March 2007. (Presentation: The Possible Solutions for the Palestinian Israeli Conflicts.)
- Colleges of Technology English Language Teaching Conference, ‘Putting the Learner First', Al Musanna College of Technology, Oman. (Co-Chair) March 2009
- National Oman Quality Conference on Quality Management & Enhancement in Higher Education, Oman Quality Network, Oman (Participant) 28th-29th October 2008.