- Ph.D. (Management) Keele Universtiy, U.K. 2008
- M.B.A. (First Division), Nagpur University, India, 1989
- B. Com. (First Division), Nagpur University, India, 1987
- Assistant Professor, Ibn Rushd College, K.S.A., 2013 to 2016
- Assistant Professor, Al Failsal University, 2011 to 2013
- Lecturer, Al-Musanna College of Technology, Oman, 1996 to 2010
- Part-Time Lecturer, Oman College for Management and Technology, Oman, 2008 to 2009
- Part-Time Lecturer Sohar Educational College, Oman, 2002
- Part-Time Lecturer, Al-Rustaq Educational College, 2000 to 2000
- Lecturer, Intermediate University College, 1991 to 1995
- Alzoubi, H., Alshurideh, M., Kurdi, B., & Inairat, M. (2020). Do perceived service value, quality, price fairness and service recovery shape customer satisfaction and delight? A practical study in the service telecommunication context. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(3), 579-588.
- Almansour, B., Almansour, A & In’airat, M. (2020). The Impact of Exchange Rates on Bitcoin Returns: Further Evidence from A Time Series Framework. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. 9(2), 4577-4581
- In’airat, M. (2015), “The role of corporate governance in fraud reduction- A perception study in the Saudi Arabia business environment”, Journal of Accounting and Finance, 15(2) forthcoming.
- In’airat, M. & Al-Kassem, A. (2014), “Total quality management in higher education: a review”, International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Vol. 4(3), pp 294-307.
- In’airat, M. (2014), “Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance”, Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Volume 19, Issue 36, pp. 63-68. (Elsevier Journal)
- In’airat, M. (2013), “The Impact of Anticipation and Preparation for Retirement on Retirement Confidence”, European Journal of Social Science, Vol. 39, No. 1, 145-151.
- In’airat, M. (2013), “Foreign Aid Effectiveness and Governance – A Public Opinion Approach”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 109, 100-107.
- Al-Kassem, A., In’airat, M., & Al Bakri, A. (2013), “Evaluation Tools of Total Quality Management in Business Organizations”, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.5, No.6, 41-51.
- In'airat, M. (2012), "Foreign Aid Effectiveness on the Palestinian Economy- A Qualitative Case Study", European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, (54), pp. 49-62.
- 1st International Conference on Digitization (ICD-2019), Sharjah , UAE, (Participant), 18th-19th November 2019
- 7th SGBED International Research Symposium , Sharjah, UAE, (Participant) 17th - 19th December 2018
- 7th International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED), New York, USA. 9th - 10th April, 2018 (Presentation: The Effect of Internal and External Factors on Stock Market Prices – Evidence from Saudi Arabia)
- The 5th Euro-African Conference in Finance and Economics (CEAFE2014), Agadir, Morocco. 24th-26th April 2014. (Presentation: Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance)
- Third International Conference on Quality Assurance in Postsecondary Education, University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, (Participant) 1st April 2013.
- Senior Common Room Symposium, Keele University, U.K. 21st March 2007. (Presentation: The Possible Solutions for the Palestinian Israeli Conflicts.)
- Colleges of Technology English Language Teaching Conference, ‘Putting the Learner First', Al Musanna College of Technology, Oman. (Co-Chair) March 2009
- National Oman Quality Conference on Quality Management & Enhancement in Higher Education, Oman Quality Network, Oman (Participant) 28th-29th October 2008.