- MBA from Bharathidasan University
- PhD degree from Bharathiar University, India
- He served as an Associate Editor for Skyline Business Journal from 2010 to 2017
- Shanmugan successfully completed GMP program from the reputable IIM-A, India.
- He teaches various Marketing, Systems and General Management courses.
- He has around forty research publications in top category journals and conference proceedings, aside from newspapers and magazines that include Forbes Middle East
- He is a registered PhD examiner for many reputable universities around the globe
- He has presented research papers in reputable international conferences in various countries like Europe, United Kingdom, Turkey, Malaysia, India, Dubai, etc.
- He is currently a reviewer for many international journals and guest speaker for many institutions in India and abroad.
- He has completed over twenty one years of experience in the field of education and has taught students in various universities in India and abroad
Certifications and other info relevant to teaching and research
- Graduate Management Programme (GMP)-IIM -A
- PG Dip in PM&IR-Annamalai University
- Artificial Intelligence-Coursera
- Shanmugan Joghee was the Overall Academic Excellence award winner for the academic year 2014-2015 at Skyline University College
- As a professional, he always seeks to increase his skills by continuous learning
Recent Scholarly Work
- Joghee, S., Alzoubi, H., Dubey, A. (2020). Decisions Effectiveness of FDI Investment Biases at Real Estate Industry: Empirical Evidence from Dubai Smart City Projects. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 9(3), 1245-1258.
- Sakkthivel, A. M., & Joghee, S. (2019). Multi ethnicity residents perception towards a country–evidences from United Arab Emirates. International Journal of Sustainable Society, 11(4), 298-317.
- Joghee,S., Dubey, A., & Balaji.B. (2019) “Subscriber Loyalty and Advocacy Measurement Using Structural Equation Modelling: The Sharjah (U.A.E.)”, Telecommunication Scenario. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8 (9), 790-793 (SCOPUS)
- Sakkthivel, A. M., & Shanmugan, J. (2019), “Multi Ethnicity Residents Perception towards a Country -Evidences from United Arab Emirates ”, International Journal of Sustainable Society (SCOPUS) has been selected for forthcoming publication.
- Joghee, S., & Dubey, A. (2018) ’Impulse buying behavior: An empirical study on Indian expats in UAE’ International Journal of Economics, commerce and Management, 5 (2) 171-178
- Joghee, S., & Dubey, A. (2018) ‘Performance Measurement in Entrepreneurial Marketing’ The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 14 (1) 78-84. (ABDC Listing)
- Siddik, M., Alam, N., Kabiraj, S., & Shanmugan, J. (2017). Impacts of capital structure on performance of banks in a developing economy: evidence from Bangladesh. International Journal of Financial Studies, 5,(13) doi:10.3390/ijfs5020013 (SCOPUS)
- Joghee, S. (2017) ‘E-Banking service quality in UAE: Customer perspective’ International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 5 (2),p186-200 Siddik, M., Alam, N., Kabiraj, S., & Shanmugan, J. (2016). Impacts of e-banking on performance of banks in a developing economy: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 17(6): 1066–1080 doi:10.3846/16111699.2015.1068219 (SCOPUS)
- Ahmed, G., Othman, S., Shanmugan, J. (2016) ‘Ethical Crisis in Strategic Leadership’ The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 12 (2) 73-81. (ABDC Listing)
- Siddik, M.., Alam, N. Kabiraj, S., & Shanmugan, J. (2015). Assessing small holder farming and poverty in post-conflict-sierra Leone. Journal of Finance and Bank Management, 3 (1) 156-166 DOI: 10.15640/jfbm.v3n1a14 (SCOPUS)
- Joghee, S., & Kabiraj ,S. (2015) ‘Trust worthiness of promotional schemes WRT customers’ perception: An empirical study in the context of UAE’ European Journal of Business Management, 7 (8) 158-169
- Joghee, S., & Kabiraj, S. (2013) ‘Innovation in product promotions: A Case of Intended Use of Characters in the Chinese Market’ European Journal of Business Management, 5 (1)120-131.
- Joghee, S., Pillai ,P. (2013) ‘Brand Influence on Buying FMCG Products in UAE: An Empirical Study’ European Journal of Business Management, 5 (25) 9-17
- Joghee, S (2012) ‘A case study approach of supply chain’ Arabian Journal of Business Management Review, 1 (9) 45-78
- Kabiraj, S., & Shanmugan, J. (2011). Development of a conceptual framework for brand loyalty: A euro-mediterranean perspective. Journal of Brand Management, 18(4-5), 285-299 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/bm.2010.42 (SCOPUS)
- Joghee, S (2011) ‘A critical analysis of monetary potency with special reference to ELGI Equipment’s, Coimbatore’ Skyline Business Journal, 5-6 (1) 42-47
- Joghee, S. (2010) ‘A critical analysis of star bucks in UAE’ International Journal of management rivulet, 5 (1), 11-17
- Joghee, S. (2010) ‘A strategic case of consumer decision making in the Chinese markets: Preferences and buying motives’ Royal Business Review, 2 (1) 37-43.
- Joghee, S (2009) ‘Effective conflict management in family managed business: A case study in the Indian Diaspora’ Skyline Business Journal, 5 (2) 41-51
- Joghee , S (2009) ‘Risk management in retail stores through optimization techniques for shelf space using case study approach’ International Journal of Innovative Research in Science and Techniques,5 (2) 65-73
- Kabiraj, S., & Shanmugan, J. (2009). Indigenous Customer Relationship Management Practices in Indian Automobile Companies: Strategic Implications. International Journal of Management Perspectives, 1(4) 1-11. (SCOPUS)
- Joghee, S (2008) ’Performance of tea in India’ Southern Economist, 2(3) 46-55
- Shakkthivel, A.M & Shanmuguan, Joji (2019) “Multi Ethnicity Residents Perception towards a Country – Evidences from United Arab Emirates”. International Journal of Sustainable Society (Accepted for Publication) (Scopus Q2)
1. Joghee, Shanmugan (2018) The Comparison of Conventional and Entrepreneurial Marketing: The Commonalities Study, IJAS Conference, London, UK, 6-9 November, 2018.
2. Joghee, Shanmugan (2018) Investigation of Green Marketing Practices of UAE Hypermarkets , SGBED & Skyline University College , Dubai , UAE , 17-19 December, 2018.
3. Joghee, Shanmugan (2017) Does Financial Inclusion Induce Financial Stability? Evidence from Cross-Country Analysis, AIB , Dubai , UAE , 2-5 July, 2017.
4. Joghee, Shanmugan (2017) Impacts of capital structure on performance of banks in a developing economy: evidence from Bangladesh , AIB , Dubai , UAE , 2-5 July, 2017.
5. Joghee, Shanmugan (2017) Green building management: A Strategic approach with reference to UAE , International Conference of Business and Management – Fin-Tech Driven Age , SUC Sharjah , UAE , 26-27 March, 2017 .
6. Joghee, Shanmugan (2017) Financial Decisional analysis with reference to medical tourism: An empirical study , International Conference of Business and Management – Fin-Tech Driven Age , SUC Sharjah , UAE , 26-27 March, 2017.
7. Joghee, Shanmugan (2016 ) Challenges & Opportunities of Green Building Implementation: An empirical study with reference to stakeholders in UAE , 3rd International Conference on Business & Management in Connected Era ,SUC Sharjah , UAE , 6-9 April , 2016.
8. Joghee, Shanmugan (2015 ) Brand image & reflections: An empirical study in UAE with select car buyers of UAE Nationals , EBES ,ISTANBUL ,TURKEY , 27-29 May, 2015 .
9. Joghee, Shanmugan (2015 ) Dynamic understanding of expat consumer’s decision making process on residential properties: An Empirical study with reference to UAE , EBES ,ISTANBUL ,TURKEY , 27-29 May, 2015 .
10. Joghee, Shanmugan (2014 ) Effects of Brand building strategies on booming tourism sectors in UAE , International Conference on Tourism Milestones - Preparing for tomorrow ,SUC Sharjah , UAE , 31-2 April , 2014 .
11. Joghee, Shanmugan (2014) Are these promotional schemes are trustworthy? An Empirical study with customer’s perception in UAE , SIBR, KUALA LUMPUR, MAYAYSIA, 7-8 February, 2014.
12. Joghee, Shanmugan (2013) Employee engagement management: A case study of select retail banks in Dalian, China , IJAS , VIENNA , Austria , 14-18 April, 2013 .
13. Joghee, Shanmugan (2012) Dynamics of consumer purchase decision on laptops (A comparative study on Dell Vs Sony vaio, Indus Business Academy , Bangalore , India , 29-31 March, 2012.
14. Joghee, Shanmugan (2009) Exploring the proportions of trust for corporate branding: A conceptual study in the Indian context , Annamalai University , Chidambaram , India , 28-29 December, 2009 .
15. Joghee, Shanmugan (2009 ) A case study approach for understanding supply chain orientation in Indian pharmaceutical firms , ICTBM Alghurair University , Dubai , UAE , 29-1 April, 2009 .
16. Joghee, Shanmugan (2007) Emerging infrastructure sector: need for finance to meet growing needs of investment in millennium development goals , International Management Institute , New Delhi , India , 6-7 March, 2007 .
17. Joghee, Shanmugan (2004 ) New vistas in management , International Management Institute , Vivekananda college of engineering and technology, Tamilnadu, India , 6-7 February, 2004 .