The Executive Council (EC) of SUC is responsible for implementation of the vision, mission, goals and strategies of the institution which are approved by the board. The Executive council ensures the progress of SUC’s vision, mission, goals, strategies and the institutional Effectiveness System of SUC, planning & closing activities as well as represents SUC on various platforms.
- To ensure the achievement of Vision and Mission of the Institution under the Strategic Direction of the BOG.
- To review and approve organizational development strategies
- To appoint and remove members of AAC as per the organization structure.
- To evaluate the performance of AAC members
- To report progress of the University to the Board.
- To review institutional planning and closing
- To review and approve new policies and existing policy changes
- To review the institutional effectiveness System and take decisions
MEMBERS OF EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
|Mr. Nitin Anand||Vice Chairman and Chair of the Executive Council|
|Dr. Mohammad Hasan Saleh Inairat||Vice Chancellor|
|Dr. Osama Thawabeh||Dean – Student Affairs|