This database is a leading resource for scholarly research. It supports high-level research in the key areas of academic study by providing journals, periodicals, reports, books and more.
- 2,731 active, full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- 2,372 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals
- 69 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals with no embargo
- 2,089 active, full-text, non-open access journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Via LMS Access
Search Help Video
- ABI/INFORM Dateline includes hard-to-find local and regional business publications, including McClatchey Tribune titles, with news about local companies, analysis, information on local markets and more. It also allows users to research employment opportunities, compile data on benefits and compensation, learn about corporate strategies and other topics from a local and regional perspective.
- ABI/INFORM Global is one of the most comprehensive business databases on the market. It includes in-depth coverage for thousands of publications, most of which are available in full text and the latest business and financial information for researchers at all levels.
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry includes in-depth coverage of companies, products, executives, trends and other topics. With ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry users can study and compare specific trades and industries, including telecommunications, computing, transportation, construction, petrochemicals and many others.
Via LMS Access
Search Help Video
The IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) is the first-ever digital library evolved in IEEE. It provides online access to 42 magazines and transactions and more than 800,000 in-depth, peer-reviewed articles and papers related to cybersecurity, big data, cloud computing, agile, artificial intelligence, smart systems, mobile, wearables, and other leading-edge technology areas.
- 42 magazines and journals with full archives
- 9,000+ conference publications archived to 1995
- More than 800,000 articles and papers
- Multiple search options, including saved searches
- IGI Global is complete collection of chapter and article abstracts from IGI Global’s expanding portfolio of over 4,500+ reference books and 185+ scholarly journals that are featured in IGI Global’s award-winning InfoSci®-Books
- A collection of 4,500+ e-books with nearly 100,000 chapters and over 1,000,000+ reference citations, and InfoSci®-Journals, a database of nearly 25,000+ peer-reviewed articles sourced from 185+ scholarly journals that are featured in prestigious indices including Web of Science and Scopus.
- The Full-Text Collection of all ACM publications, including journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and books.
- A collection of curated and hosted full-text publications from select publishers.
- The ACM Guide to Computing Literature, a comprehensive bibliographic database focused exclusively on the field of computing.
- A richly interlinked set of connections among authors, works, institutions, and specialized communities.
User Name: skylib
Password: Ask Library
Harvard Business Review (HBR) is a general management magazine published by Harvard Business Publishing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University. HBR is published six times a year and is headquartered in Brighton, Massachusetts.