The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally. CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification
The Diploma in Events Management is meant for beginners aspiring to enter Events Management industry as well as experienced ones to groom them into certified professionals and even residents (students, professionals, housewives) who aspire to work in the ever growing Events Management industry. It is particularly useful for all those who look forward to organize several different types of Events and seminars.
|This program is designed for those who intend to function as Events Management professionals to enhance their careers by international certification acquired to succeed in the Events Management industry. |
The following basic skills are required:
Before joining the Basic Ramp Handling course, it is recommended the candidate complete the Airline Customer Services and the Basic Load Control course
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Good foundation of basic mathematics.
- Events Manager
- Events Operation Executive
- Events Coordinator
- Events Planner
- Events Executives
- MICE Executives
- Events Assistants
- Semester I
- Event Management Foundation course (Part I)
- Principles of Management
- Event Marketing & Market Research
- Semester II
- Event Management (Specialization Course)Part II (Event Tourism / Events Fashion / Events
- Legal Perspective of UAE
- Operation Management
- Course Duration: 2 Semester
- Course Days: Sun-Tue- Thu
- Course Timings – 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: External– CTH UK
- Exam Duration: 3 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 14,500 - (Fees subject to change)
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
- For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee
- For course cancelled by student:
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
- No refund after the commencement of course
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.