Diploma in Air Cargo and Logistics Management
(Endorsed by Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Management)
The CTH - Diploma in Air Cargo and Logistics Management is a three months program that provides participants from industry or the one who is beginner with the skill to understand the Air cargo industry and efficiently and professionally at a basic level according to the prevailing international industry standard.
Diploma in Air Cargo and Logistics Management Course Contents
- Introduction to Air cargo & Logistics Industry
- Classification of Cargo
- Cargo Handling
- Dangerous goods
- Logistics Management
- Inventory Control System
- Warehouse Management
- Material Management
- Transport & Procurement
- SC Risk Management
- This program is designed for those who intend to make a professional career out of the air cargo industry starting at an entry level, or those who already have a place in the industry but without the international professional qualification required to succeed in an air cargo agency, airline, or airport.
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Good foundation of basic mathematics.
- The Cargo and Logistics industry provides a number of opportunities with the regular growth and exhaustive knowledge with experience. The profiles students may seek are Cargo Agents, Logistics Supervisors, Freight Forwarding Agent, Flight operation, Logistics Specialist etc.
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Course Days: Mon-Fri
- Course Timings – 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: External– CTH UK
- Exam Duration: 1 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 4,000 - (Fees subject to change)
- Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee.
For course cancelled by student:
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course.
- No refund after the commencement of course.
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.