Certificate in Front Office Management
(Endorsed by Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Management)
The Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality and Front Office Management is meant for beginners aspiring to enter hospitality industry particularly in the Front Office Operations as well as experienced ones to groom them into certified professionals and even residents (students, professionals, housewives) who aspire to work in the ever growing hospitality industry. It is particularly useful for all those who look forward to meeting people, socializing with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds as an integral part of their profession.
Front Office Management Course Contents
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Types of hotels
- Corporate Structures
- Departments in a Hotel
- Introduction to Front Office
- Front office Operations
- Telecommunications and Automation devices
- The 3R’s of Front Office
- Registration activity, pre-registration, types of payments, issuance of room keys.
- Selling & up-selling skills.
- Guidelines for effective communications.
- Accounting fundamentals
- This program is designed for those who intend to function as a Front office and Hospitality professionals to enhance their careers by international certification acquired to succeed in Hotel and Hospitality industry.
The following basic skills are required
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Good foundation of basic mathematics
- Career opportunities
- Front Office Executive
- Back Office Staff
- Night Auditor
- Public Office Coordinator
- Hotel Staff
- Guest Services Associates
- Guest Sales Staff
- Transport Coordinator
- Course Duration: 2 weeks
- Course Days: Mon-Fri
- Course Timings – 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: External – CTH UK
- Exam Duration: 1 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 2,500/- (Fees subject to change)
Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
- For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee
For course cancelled by student
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course
- AED 2500 will be deducted after the commencement of course
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.