Take your first step towards a brighter future and successful career at Skyline
Accredited by the MOE in UAE
Apply for Summer 2023
Your privacy is important to us.
Rankings & Recognitions
Why Skyline University College
- 33 years of delivering quality education
- Approved and Accredited by the Commission of Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Education (MOE), UAE
- 18,000 plus alumni all over the world
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- 5 star QS rating on Employability
- Toastmasters Club which helps in strengthening communicative and leadership skills
- IEEE Student Chapter
- Student Care package which caters to new International Students through a bridging program and to academically weak SUC Students through student tutorials.
- Corporate Affairs Department administers student’s placement and industry networking opportunities like internship and placement opportunities.
- Faculty and Staff from professional fields with diverse nationality and educational backgrounds
- First University in the UAE to achieve membership of International Air Transport Association (IATA), Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
- 5 Star QS rating on Teaching and Academic Development
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
- Undergraduate Program offered in unique areas of concentration in Artificial Intelligence,
Software Engineering and Enterprise Computing which includes IOT, Mobile Apps development,
E-Commerce, ERP, Big data analytics, Security and more
- Simulation and practical learning environment to integrate theory with practice
- Opportunity to do professional certification courses through CISCO network academy, VIRDI,
ORACLE Academy and EC
LEARNING SUPPORT SERVICE
- Well-equipped IT infrastructure in the campus
- Interactive in-class facilities and online learning support services
- Library facilities with rich physical and online resources.
- User-friendly online portal containing e-learning resources.
- Cricket grounds with flood light facility
- Football grounds
- Basketball court
- Student common room
- 5 star QS rating on facilities
In 2022, 56% graduate students received financial support towards their tuition fees.
Financial Support Options:
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
Youth Empowerment Scholarships
Tuition Discount for Sponsored Undergraduates