Public Administration - Goals
- To develop an understanding of various principles of public administration planning and implementation of policies.
- To develop an understanding of the approaches on E-Governance and Disaster management.
- To examine new approaches for managing sustainability of environment and the economy.
- To develop an understanding of implications in planning and policy development in public organizations.
Public Administration - Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of the major, Students will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of principles and theories of public administration.
- Examine the impacts of Environment for managing economic sustainability.
- Analyze various models of E-Governance.
- Assess international relations for appropriate foreign policy directions.
- Evaluate policies and formulate appropriate strategies for planning and managing public organizations.
Public Administration Courses
Principles and Practices of Public Administration
Economics of Sustainability
Comparative Public Administration
International Relations and Foreign Policy
Public Policy Formation
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Public Sector Marketing
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT - UNDERGRADUATE
- High School Qualification
- English Language Proficiency
- Mathematics Proficiency
- Urban Planning Federal
- Government & Ministries
- Healthcare Administration
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Budget and Fiscal Management
- City/County Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resources Management
- Law Enforcement
- Nonprofit Fundraising
- Nonprofit Management Management
- Parks and Recreation Management
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Public Interest
- Transportation Management
- Utilities Management
- Waste Management
- Association Executives
- Executive Assistant
- Public Affairs Director
- Public Relations
- Human Resources Director
- Economic Development
Common sectors for graduates
- Community and economic development
- Public health/social services
- Education/higher education
- Parks and recreation
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Emergency management
- Disaster response
- Public works