A. INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP – GOALS
- To develop an understanding of various concepts related to Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
- To examine the importance of Social Entrepreneurship in the new millennium.
- To develop analytical skills in problem solving of the small and medium enterprises.
- To develop evaluations skills in launching new ventures and managing the enterprises.
B. INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP – OBJECTIVES
After successful completion of the major, student will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and role of innovation and Entrepreneurship in the economic development.
- Analyze the strategies of new ventures and existing firms for the growth and development.
- Develop a business plan for innovative social and commercial startup ventures.
- Evaluate the ethical issues in managing small and medium enterprises.
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Courses
Family Business Management
New Product Development
Management of Small and Medium Enterprises
ELECTIVE COURSES - CHOOSE ANYONE
Admission Requirements for students in UAE
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT - UNDERGRADUATE
- High School Qualification
- English Language Proficiency
- Mathematics Proficiency
- To start your own business
- Business Consultant
- Innovation Manager
- Not for Profit Fund Raiser
- Small Entrepreneurial Firm Manager
- Business Analyst
Common sectors for graduates
- Education: Elementary & secondary schools
- Government Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing: Advertising, digital media, corporate
- Politics: Political office, campaign management, polling and research, speech writing
- Supply Chain & Logistics