Knowledge level of ACCA qualification is designed to equip the students with the understanding of fundamental accounting principles and concepts to provide them a strong base to proceed further into ACCA qualification
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum Entry requirements – To register for ACCA Courses, starting at Knowledge level are |
• Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
ACCA Knowledge module consists of three papers:
|• Course Duration: Knowledge module may be completed in three to six month time schedule depending upon students’ competence and commitment. |
• Course Days: 5 DAYS A WEEK
• Course Timings – 9:30 AM – 01:30 PM / 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
• 30 – 40 hours/paper
|• Computer based exams (CBE) for knowledge level can be taken any time during the year. |
• Skyline University College is an approved CBE center for ACCA exams.
• To book your CBE exam with SUC please contact CCL at least 48 hours before your intended exam date.
|• AED 500 (yearly) |
• Knowledge: AED 1,500/paper
• Fees are subject to 5% VAT in line with Federal Decree-Law No. 8 of 2017
|• 2 Passport size photographs |
• Passport/Visa Copy
• Fee as specified in Fee Policy
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
|• Course and exam dates are subject to change. |
• Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
• Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
• Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CCL for new timings.